:eek:

Hueristic

It means for some reason the origin site isn't linking to this one. The best thing is forget about it and select a similar image from another site. One of my earlier forums a few pages back is called Disappearing Images and what do you suppose that was about!

France.jpg?bcyATA.A2xVdBwwu

Then again, it seems to have come out above. If so, go figure, I don't know why!

[ December 18, 2002, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Hueristic --

Sorry, tried getting to them, no luck. The closest I came was of a photo series, a couple labelled with things like Me2 . The guy in the pictures looks a lot like my brother-law Mike, but I didn't think that was the one you were talking about. The last line leads to an error message but no image. Probably that's the one you want to post.

Is this it? Can't be -- it's the same as the one above which you already said isn't the one. For what it's worth, it looks like a fun position to me, but then my eyeseght isn't the keenest. Yeah, that's definitely got to be what you're looking for. It's got to be either that or one of the orgy scenes!

France.jpg?bc5cWA.AdZMcBwwu

[ December 19, 2002, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Is this it? Can't be -- it's the same as the one above which you already said isn't the one. For what it's worth, it looks like a fun position to me, but then my eyeseght isn't the keenest. Yeah, that's definitely got to be what you're looking for. It's got to be either that or one of the orgy scenes!
Lol didn't work for u either :( It's a screen shot of my france defence with full lines intact and2 german and 2 italian units cut off surrounding paris Lol. I should have been able to isolate and crush them after i took tripoli but i overestimated the strength of a newly formed corp unit and got greedy therby loosing france.

Umm me2...yeah Jag pics directory? That's me and some of my car pics. Actually for posting on Speetrap Board like a year ago.

I think maybe Yahoo is doing something so the jpg's can't be linked to.

U got me I'm not an expert poster.

Thx for the try.

HAH i think i found the issue. They actually display a copy of the original that's smaller.

France.jpg?bc1MhA.Al8sXBwwu

Sneaky Bastards smile.gif

[ December 19, 2002, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Hueristic ]

My pleasure. Wish you could have posted that map shot, sounds like a hoot. The game does weird things sometimes; at least you find humor in it, usually if it's the AI I go into a deranged feuhrer rant and my wife ends up barging in with a glass of water and a tranquilizer. As I calm down I mutter, "I'm not a nazi, I'm not a nazi . . .." and she whispers, "no dear, don't listen to them."

Aside from which, great pics -- sorry for unintentionally looking at them -- you obviously ejoy life a lot more than I do, which is good! :D

[ December 19, 2002, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

As I calm down I mutter, "I'm not a nazi, I'm not a nazi . . .." and she whispers, "no dear, don't listen to them."

LMAO

I probally used to have more fun but not the last 2 years. I've been laid up and Lost The Dearest thing in my life. But thx for the compliment anyway smile.gif

Hueristic --

Sorry to hear about the misfortunes; similar here. To quote a line from Little Big Man "Sometimes Life is too ridiculous to even think about!" Keep chugging -- things get better, somehow.

--- * ---

I can get it closed in a hurry. I have a photo from Cabarette where the Hitler Youth kid is singing Tomorrow Belongs to Me with his swatztika cap on his head and right arm up in a nazi salute. As soon as MadMatt sees it the padlock goes right on the gate in a minute. It's the kiss of death for these things. Give the word and I'll paste it in here!

NO -- I have a better idea and also I'm tired of being the nazi in this outfit -- here's where it's located. You should paste it in. Guaranteed the door will be locked in no time flat!

http://www.histclo.hispeed.com/image/the/movie/c/cabarets.jpg

[ December 19, 2002, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]