Ryder Cup 2004: Archibald vs JerseyJohn

Archibald

21 Sep 41

Roosevelt Betrays America. France betrays the Marshal.

Incensed by the victimisation and show trial of the leader of the German American Bund, the Reich has declared war on the United States government.

Japan, sickened by Roosevelt's chicanery, has launched a typically daring and victorious strike against the US Pacific fleet.

sk02.jpg

America, with her pitiful military and decadent jazz culture is set on a course for self destruction.

br4.jpg

Too fat, too tall, or too thin: There is room in the American army for every physique. A special camp has been established in the U.S. for those who do not meet normal military requirements. Here there are overweight men, dwarfs and giants, including undernourished former tramps and the unemployed. Roosevelt could not help them before, but now they make good cannon fodder.

(Our thanks to HEIL! Magazine)

France's Shame

Forced into action by evidence of Swedish secret weapons, the Reich and Italy have acted to restore order to unoccupied France.

Fortunately, large scale Italo-German joint exercises were taking place in the Western Mediterranean and Occupied France when it became clear that French actions could no longer be ignored.

pt-512-luftkampf-england-75dpi.jpg

A series of massive Luftwaffe attacks from Sicily broke the fragile will of the Algiers garrison. When the Regia Marina arrived offshore with military transports they quickly capitulated.

pt-511-panzerangriff-01-75dpi.jpg

In France proper, three panzergruppen drove with breathtaking speed towards Marseilles in conjuction with an advance by General Dietl's mountain troops from Italy.

Italian troops entered Marseilles and have taken on the duty of pacifying the territory. The dangerous clique who had rendered powerless France's brave Marshal have been arrested and replaced with trusted advisers.

ww2_frPet_02.jpg

Milice units are now working tirelessly with the Italian military administration to repair the consequences of France's latest folly.

[ April 30, 2004, 05:52 AM: Message edited by: Archibald ]

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 Sep 41

Roosevelt Betrays America. France betrays the Marshal.

Incensed by the victimisation and show trial of the leader of the German American Bund, the Reich has declared war on the United States government.

Japan, sickened by Roosevelt's chicanery, has launched a typically daring and victorious strike against the US Pacific fleet.

sk02.jpg

America, with her pitiful military and decadent jazz culture is set on a course for self destruction.

br4.jpg

Too fat, too tall, or too thin: There is room in the American army for every physique. A special camp has been established in the U.S. for those who do not meet normal military requirements. Here there are overweight men, dwarfs and giants, including undernourished former tramps and the unemployed. Roosevelt could not help them before, but now they make good cannon fodder.

France's Shame

Forced into action by evidence of Swedish secret weapons, the Reich and Italy have acted to restore order to unoccupied France.

Fortunately, large scale Italo-German joint exercises were taking place in the Western Mediterranean and Occupied France when it became clear that French actions could no longer be ignored.

pt-512-luftkampf-england-75dpi.jpg

A series of massive Luftwaffe attacks from Sicily broke the fragile will of the Algiers garrison. When the Regia Marina arrived offshore with military transports they quickly capitulated.

pt-511-panzerangriff-01-75dpi.jpg

In France proper, three panzergruppen drove with breathtaking speed towards Marseilles in conjuction with an advance by General Dietl's mountain troops from Italy.

Italian troops entered Marseilles and have taken on the duty of pacifying the territory. The dangerous clique who had rendered powerless France's brave Marshal have been arrested and replaced with trusted advisers.

ww2_frPet_02.jpg

Milice units are now working tirelessly with the Italian military administration to repair the consequences of France's latest folly.

[ April 30, 2004, 05:52 AM: Message edited by: Archibald ]

It seems quite obvious to me that you haven't been understanding his great humanitarian program. Everywhere Germany has gone -- and it's had to go to sooo many places to deal with it's enemies people can be so unreasonable! -- the Reich has always brougnt with it warmth and good cheer.

Why, I'm certain that even now Archibald has some fine young fellow organizing social events for the previously bored Swedes. ;)

And it's like he says, the Germans are always greeted with tears of joy and happiness.

heydrich.jpgsudeten_woman.jpg

My respect and apologies to those tragic souls in the second photograph.

[ April 29, 2004, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

It seems quite obvious to me that you haven't been understanding his great humanitarian program. Everywhere Germany has gone -- and it's had to go to sooo many places to deal with it's enemies people can be so unreasonable! -- the Reich has always brougnt with it warmth and good cheer.

Why, I'm certain that even now Archibald has some fine young fellow organizing social events for the previously bored Swedes. ;)

And it's like he says, the Germans are always greeted with tears of joy and happiness.

heydrich.jpgsudeten_woman.jpg

My respect and apologies to those tragic souls in the second photograph.

[ April 29, 2004, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Archibald

I was listening to a great recording of Schubert's Trout Quintet and turned it off to hear your, ahem, your sound link. It was by far the most devastating attack to date! :D

===

Early October 1941

"Comrades, I have called you together because I have in my possession documented proof that the Fascists are even now gathering along our borders. I have long suspected that this whole friendship with Germany idea was a tragic mistake but was misled by some of my former close advisers. Those traitors have been given new jobs in Siberian timber and mineral procurement. Meanwhile let us be of good cheer, drink up and after desert it will be off to watch some executions."

Stalin-Brod37.JPG

[ April 29, 2004, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Archibald

I was listening to a great recording of Schubert's Trout Quintet and turned it off to hear your, ahem, your sound link. It was by far the most devastating attack to date! :D

===

Early October 1941

"Comrades, I have called you together because I have in my possession documented proof that the Fascists are even now gathering along our borders. I have long suspected that this whole friendship with Germany idea was a tragic mistake but was misled by some of my former close advisers. Those traitors have been given new jobs in Siberian timber and mineral procurement. Meanwhile let us be of good cheer, drink up and after desert it will be off to watch some executions."

Stalin-Brod37.JPG

[ April 29, 2004, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

19 Oct 41

Peace comes to Europe

fw7-22.jpg

With the resolution of local problems in the Balkans, Scandinavia, and France, Europe is enjoying the benefits of peace for the first time in decades.

reich01.jpg

March, boys, march! Later when we are veterans, we will be able to use our training in hunger marches on Washington!

[ April 30, 2004, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Archibald ]

19 Oct 41

Peace comes to Europe

fw7-22.jpg

With the resolution of local problems in the Balkans, Scandinavia, and France, Europe is enjoying the benefits of peace for the first time in decades.

reich01.jpg

March, boys, march! Later when we are veterans, we will be able to use our training in hunger marches on Washington!

[ April 30, 2004, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Archibald ]

-

-

Last player entry for Part I, please go to link at bottom of page for Part II.

Archibald, just have to say here that you're setting new standards in this thing -- laughing my butt off and really enjoying your posts. Looking forward to those to come in the second part.

Commemorating the first anniversary of Neville Chamberlain's death, an Austrian Magazine prints an essay:

Neville Chamberlain, Sensible British Prime Minister Ignored by his countrymen.

u2s3_6_1.gif

scw11.jpgsudeten_woman.jpg

Featured in the same edition was Winston Churchill, Franklin Rosenfeld's Gangster Partner.

07_churchill.jpg

AAR Continues in Part II

< Click Here for AAR Part II >

[ April 30, 2004, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

-

-

Last player entry for Part I, please go to link at bottom of page for Part II.

Archibald, just have to say here that you're setting new standards in this thing -- laughing my butt off and really enjoying your posts. Looking forward to those to come in the second part.

Commemorating the first anniversary of Neville Chamberlain's death, an Austrian Magazine prints an essay:

Neville Chamberlain, Sensible British Prime Minister Ignored by his countrymen.

u2s3_6_1.gif

scw11.jpgsudeten_woman.jpg

Featured in the same edition was Winston Churchill, Franklin Rosenfeld's Gangster Partner.

07_churchill.jpg

AAR Continues in Part II

< Click Here for AAR Part II >

[ April 30, 2004, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]