THE SC WORLD CHAMPION LADDER : MAY 2003

88mm

Rambo has the following current games on this Ladder with this status in my opinion:

HombrePlin: bad

Gorski: good

CvM: very very very old game, going good

CodenameCondor: good

GravesRegistration: good

IronRanger: slight bad

Bonaza: Who cares, this dude disconnects & doesn't respond to messages.

Bottome Line: I'm moving onto the Major Leagues, if you want to continue regardless of game status, I'll honor my old games, play them out & post here. If you don't give a rat's ass we can forget these games.

"Anybody who says they play golf for fun are lying" --- famous golf quote.

I'm also changing my name in the new league to Rambo-Hollywood.

[ May 20, 2003, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Rambo has the following current games on this Ladder with this status in my opinion:

Bottome Line: I'm moving onto the Major Leagues, if you want to continue regardless of game status, I'll honor my old games, play them out & post here. If you don't give a rat's ass we can forget these games.

Hey Rambo, i wouldnt mind finishing, its goin good for both of us if i remember correctly. I have no quarrel with not finishing it. It you wish otherwise, let me know

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Hey Rambo, i wouldnt mind finishing, its goin good for both of us if i remember correctly. I have no quarrel with not finishing it. It you wish otherwise, let me know

CvM --- thanks for the response. We've had an on-going game for 4-months. You know what? That is okay. We both have different schedules & things called a life.

You're a fun opponenet & we are having a great game. If I remember right...I started the Rambo Rocket Brigade & you have the Red Army dug-in stating,"Bring it on!".

Lets continue for the Love of the Game,

Rambo-Hollywood.

CvM --- thanks for the response. We've had an on-going game for 4-months. You know what? That is okay. We both have different schedules & things called a life.

You're a fun opponenet & we are having a great game. If I remember right...I started the Rambo Rocket Brigade & you have the Red Army dug-in stating,"Bring it on!".

Lets continue for the Love of the Game,

Rambo-Hollywood.