THE SC WORLD CHAMPION LADDER : MAY 2003

88mm

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rambo made a tactic victory and a very important win. We all know who the "king" of SC is but the king have fallen from his throne :D

*afcource this is a joke ;)

[ May 02, 2003, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: 88mm ]

Rambo made a tactic victory and a very important win. We all know who the "king" of SC is but the king have fallen from his throne :D

*afcource this is a joke ;)

[ May 02, 2003, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: 88mm ]

NIce joke 88mm ;)

Rambo is still at place 5 with the time penaltys, no victory for him so far. And hopefully not in the future :D

The victory was against Wachtmeister, not me..

[ May 02, 2003, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

NIce joke 88mm ;)

Rambo is still at place 5 with the time penaltys, no victory for him so far. And hopefully not in the future :D

The victory was against Wachtmeister, not me..

[ May 02, 2003, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

DalmatiaPartisan:

I just looked over the April statistics and there is no game with you reported. Therefore you had officially no game played and this means at the beginning of the new month you lost 10 places in the ladder (the number changed for May, next month inactive players will loose 30 places).

If you had a game with Gandalf and he didnt report, please remind him and if he doesnt react post a complaint.

If he declares that the game was in April, probably you will regain the 10 places, but this depends on 88mm.

By the way, we both have to play our WWI tournament game smile.gif . I have time this weekend, usually from 4am - 4pm forum time.

I hope CvM will answer the open questions soon and reopen the tourney.

[ May 02, 2003, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

DalmatiaPartisan:

I just looked over the April statistics and there is no game with you reported. Therefore you had officially no game played and this means at the beginning of the new month you lost 10 places in the ladder (the number changed for May, next month inactive players will loose 30 places).

If you had a game with Gandalf and he didnt report, please remind him and if he doesnt react post a complaint.

If he declares that the game was in April, probably you will regain the 10 places, but this depends on 88mm.

By the way, we both have to play our WWI tournament game smile.gif . I have time this weekend, usually from 4am - 4pm forum time.

I hope CvM will answer the open questions soon and reopen the tourney.

[ May 02, 2003, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]