A Scenario without flags - ok or not?

Oh Gawds! That's hilarious - I forgot that I'd already designed flagless ones (WBRP = William Brent Robert Pollock...blame my folks for that mouthful) redface.gif I can also agree that #1 is a viable AI fight. I designed them that way because many of the TOBRUK scenarios had damage as the only real victory criterion, so I thought flags would be inappropriate. I only used them when TOBRUK demanded a location to be seized.

Originally posted by General Colt:

The scenarios WBRP - TAHGC TOBRUK #X (where X=1thru8) have no flags. They are definitely a 2 player games. They are available at the Scenario Depot. I played #1 as a two player. It played out like any normal game.

Are you certain of this; from what I've read, the AI makes a balls up of Exit for Points unless it is very near the exit edge? Perhaps the flags are what induce that AI confusion?

Originally posted by Hans:

You can do it without flags. Try giving each side exit eligiblity and the AI will attack (make sure you make some or all the unit eligible to exit for points)

I've done several that way and they work, you do need to avoid any use of trucks however as they tend to sit still and conduct maintenance.

Obong Ni Pass is a nice small one and you might like to try it to see how a non flag battle can work, best from the US Marine side.