Updated several of my battles

DEY

Hi all just to let anybody interested that I've updated a couple of my battles over to The Scenario Depot

My DEY The King Has Arrived scenario has been updated for an Single player contest and Two player contest.

I tried to give the single player human controlled german version (SP) an harder though more fun fight, and playtesting at The Proving Grounds seemed to show that to be the case.

The two player version (MP), I tried to help the german player some, playtest seem to show the play balance was in favour of the russian player.

I've also updated my DEY-Op Konrad 2 E1 with what I hope is a better briefing, though I see a few spelling errors :eek: , and some minor experience levels.

This scenario was highly regarded by playtesters Larry Thorne and Tooz at The Proving Grounds, I'm stumped as to why so few downloads.

Also I've recently uploaded a new battle DEY Panfilovec this depicts an attack by the germans on russian static defence positions northeast of Moscow in late fall 1941. This is an huge battle on a fairly small map.

Can you break through the russian defence line?. :D

I have played and enjoyed all these mentioned. Great scenarios and I think they should be played to get a great rollercoaster ride. 50+ turns is not a lot with these! Just when you think you are making progress you get pounded back.. :mad: ..just when you think it is time to retreat you´ll get some more REALLY fun toys to play with :D to shoot up the enemy again smile.gif

I can highly recommend these. Enjoy!

-LT