Cheat programs have ruined competitive SC

jon_j_rambo

No taste to vodka? Blasphemy! Heretic! Sorry. I used to not drink the stuff. Then I tasted the good stuff. Now I love it.

Perhaps you haven't had the good stuff. We usually drink Stolichnaya as it's readily available. Sometimes someone will aquire a treat from the motherland. Some with a label which we spend all night translating, gets difficult as the night goes on. Or some without a label. Mmmmmm.

If those are not available we work our way through a country Russia invaded. Finlandia. That's good vodka. Then Absolut. I have heard that Grey Goose, a french vodka, is quite good but haven't tried it.

Of course anyone that shows up with Hawkeye vodka is beaten. It's a local Iowa vodka and tastes like it was made with what they pump out of hog confinement lots. Nasty, and I won't even get started on Hawkeye Whiskey.

We'll chill it, very cold, and drink it straight. There are those that partake of the cracker, caviar eatting ritual. I don't as I like the taste of my Vodka straight. I never eat with it. Of course I never eat while smoking cigars either, I smoke a lot of them, and that is my secret to staying thin.

Of course then there is rum and that is a whole nother post. LOL Mmmmmmmm rum. Insert Homer Simpson drooling icon here.

To keep the topic game focused. We do often drink while playing our SC hotseat games. Gets more and more difficult to play as the night goes along. Especially accidentally buying units for your allies. HAHAHA

Za Rodina

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm 126 posts?? You wanna make this tread to a super nova?? :D By the way what´s the record posting for a tread in the SC forum so far?

As i said we need some death ones coming out of their graves...now more death are arround than living ones. ROFL ...but i don´t now where i have to count me in...

Most of us just life because the hope to SC2 is giving hope and breath....but how many will survive till 2005??

Darkness will soon hide the sun

Daaaaaarghhhhhhhness LOL

Dragon

I think Liam started a few monsters, one was his classic, What-ifs of SC which needs to be read to be believed. It wandered around from WW II to Ancient Egypt to the Spanish Inquisition to Ghengis Khan, back to Ancient Persia forward to the Conquistidors and Aztecs, back again to Alexander the Great, then fast forward to the Atomic Bomb, the Hydrogen Bomb and whether or not people liked the movie Dr. Strangelove. :D All in all I think it had about 250 posts.

But at least it was discussing something real at every turn; this monstrosity is like the abandoned house young kids find a way into so they can pretend it's a fort!

Konstantin

What I really love is when someone who has no idea what it will taste like tries a shot glass of good vodka. I always advise them to sip it, but do they listen? NooooooOOOOHHHH! :D Then, if they manage not to rudely spit it out, they tell me it tastes like ethylalcohol. As though they truly know what the hell ethylalcohol honestely tasts like out of a shot glass!

Absolute is great though perhaps a bit too pure!