Cheat programs have ruined competitive SC

jon_j_rambo

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Rambo

You're right, I don't know what's become of the American Society, but today it's definitely woman oriented.

Martha Stuart has become less offensive to me as she's become older, but I know we'd never get along if we knew one another, unless we were marooned together on a tropical island; and even then she'd be worried about having rules of ettiquette in her hut so we'd have to live on opposite sides of the damn place. No doubt with here superior craft and culinary skills she'd have an easier time surviving, which would be really embarrassing if we were ever rescued.

I'd be too scared to go the Lords of the Flies route with her, no doubt she'd win. Yup, she'd have my head on a stick, turned into one of her ditzy craft projects, along with the uppers of those unfortunate porcine bastards she'd turned into proper banquits for one.

I've got the same fears regarding Leslie Stahl. :D

Pigs_Head.JPG

Les

Would it be possible for you to go back to some language we might have a better chance of understanding, like German, hey?

Jim Boggs

514! Thanks, it's good to know that even with Kuni off on special assignment there's some one maintaining the stats on these things! ;)

[ December 03, 2003, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Originally posted by JerseyJohn

Les

Would it be possible for you to go back to some language we might have a better chance of understanding, like German, hey?

Probably for the best translation you would have to rent the Canadian Classic Film "Strange Brew" or just catch an old episode of SCTV. Brings me back Les ;)

Hubert

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JerseyJohn

Les

Probably for the best translation you would have to rent the Canadian Classic Film "Strange Brew" or just catch an old episode of SCTV. Brings me back Les ;)

Hubert </font>

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JerseyJohn

Les

Hubert </font>

boninza

In this place there is no such thing as a simple question! :D

Hubert, Konstantin, JimB,

Agreed, SC TV was one of the two or three funniest shows ever. There skits on the Godfather and Ben Hur were a riot, along with John Candy's 3-D glasses and all that other insanity. It was great in both the half hour and hour format; in it's early years I tried to catch it ever Saturday morning, I think it used to air around One A. M. in New York during the mid-70s. Hard as hell trying not to laugh too loud with everyone else asleep. ;)

This is one great thread -- a serpentine classic! :D

python.jpg

[ December 03, 2003, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Hubert speaks "hoserish"? now it all makes sense, no wonder I was able to understand the interface in under 30 seconds smile.gif now it's all clear.

Beauty eh.

Trivia question Hoserites, which well established rock band has done a tune that involves our esteemed Hoser heroes?

Bonus marks if you post the theme as well.

You are looking better suddenly errantrecce1.

For those wondering "a case of 50" does not mean 50 beers hehe. Now of course you might actually have 50 beers on hand.

Oh and for you yankees, 50 beers to us, is like hmmm 5000 beers to you smile.gif

Canadian beer, you don't sip it or drink it for the "flavour" you drink it so it can knock you down eh.

Included SC comment for generosity's sake.

I think the Canadian army counter should reappear free even if it does get wiped out eh. Like everyone knows Canadians will always show up for a good brawl eventually eh.

Can you think of any other major military unit in WW2 that actually wanted to be there?

Heck we would have been there sooner if someone had told us the Frenchies played hockey eh.

Want to here something funny, I actually have my spell checker set to eliminate the word "eh" from my documents.

Sadly I really do talk like this eh, and I type that term in without even seeing it in most cases.

Kinda funny I guess.

My favourite expression is "how's it going eh"

Oh well I suppose I could be identified with worse symbols for my country.

Kiwis and Aussies are cool too eh.

Some might think that Kiwis or Aussies are better, but the fact is, we are all the same really.

Put a Canuck a Kiwi and an Aussie in the same room together, and you won't know which is which till we speak smile.gif

And we are all better soldiers than you guys :D

Les

Circa 1960 Brooklyn we had our own abused (non-prfane) word. But!

At that time many Brooklynites, unwilling to admit their run-on sentences ever came to an end, used to tack the word but ... in as a connecter whenever they had to stop for air.

"We went to Lenny's and bought some candy then got in a fight but, and after that the two of us went to the schoolyard and got in a fight but, and had a pieceapizza on the way home and got in a fight but ..."

One of my cousins, a deranged giant, was the worst case I'd ever seen but and I tried taunting him out of the habit by mimicking him and one day I saw him giving me a look like if I didn't stop he'd kick my butt but!

I don't how that grammatical abuse ever came about, but anyway you don't see it anymore and it's gone into vernacular obscurity but.

[ December 03, 2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Boninza my cryptic confusing and not overly talkitive dude...

For one thing, considering all the people in the world using some form of monicker employing "sarge" in some fashion...

You might want to at least settle for calling me Les, most do.

Otherwise, you run the risk of well being denied any attention I suppose.

You can't expect the forum to get overly excited by comments that barely exist, and don't really say anything intelligible eh.

"i am always near to sarge 9 "

That is almost possibly the least understandable comment I have ever seen.

"i am always near to sarge 9 "
Boninza, your begining to sound like a stalker.

I don't know Sarge, I'd be kinda paranoid if I were you. You never know, he may have an entire video collection of home movies he taped of you without you knowing it. He could be following you to work, he could even be someone you walk past in the hallway everyday.

Ever see the movie "One Hour Photo"? He could be someone like that. You just never know. Just something to think about when you go to bed tonight.

I don't know why someone would do that to you, your not really all that interesting in my opinion. :D

Comrade Trapp

Why does everybody cutdown USA beer? I live in the Northwest, it's dominated by Microbrew.

Rambo Top Beers, covering all the genres:

1) Black Butte Porter --- Best dark beer on the planet, better than Guiness or any other motor oil available.

2) Full Sail Amber --- MircoBrew at its best. Brewed & bottled in Oregon.

3) Indian Pale Ale --- When you what that bitter taste, served in a frosted scooner.

4) Michelob Ultra --- Low carbs, low calories, when you want to watch some hoops & need a coldie after work.

Rambos Overated List:

1) Heiniken --- I don't understand why people think this is so good? Overated! Bad aftertaste.

2) Corona --- Too filling, no big deal.

3) Coors --- If you like headaches, go for it. Silverbullet will have you crapping bullets.

4) Fat Tire --- Popular micro for those trying to fit in with the crowd.

Rambo Never Drink List:

1) PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon) --- Made from rain water, it's pure poison. Makes me sick thinking about it. Don't be a cheapo trying to save money on this garbage.

2) Bud --- Just a bunch of bubbles.

3) Busch --- Death will feel better.

4) Miller --- Should be banned by the Supreme Court along with their stupid loser ads.

How does this relate to SC? Simple, I drink brew when playing.

Rambo knows SC

Rambo knows Brew

Rambo knows alot of stuff