Would anyone be interested?

For CMBB , would anyone be interested in an early(maybe semi) historical "German Blitz" which can only be played by Russians? This would include locked units, weakened and tired units (but lots of them) Green Russian officers not with their units and outdated armour? The biggest challenge would be assembling and positioning defence amidst massive air strikes and advancing armour.

Anyone?

I have never designed a scenario before but am interested in the "unfolding story" instead of doing what you want in the set up. I hav'nt DL any scenarios yet either so if their are any "locked unfolding story scen." out there could someone tell me?

Thanks

Originally posted by Panther Commander:

I think you need to make a small scenario or two before you tackle this monster. IMHO, you need to learn to walk before you can run. And what you are proposing is an Olympic class race.

I know of no scenario like you describe already finished. This sounds more like an operation to me.

Ditto

Start small -- if you look at the CMBO scenarios then CMAK you can see how the designers have matured.

Thats it! Now I Gotta get CMAK!I'm having so much fun here though. But now with all the 'Nam mods...sheesh. I picked up a used copy of CMBO (with the complete manual!) but havn't installed it yet.

...so many battles

...so much to research

...so much fun and frustation (like golf!)

OK guys , I hear you and thanks

OK you pro designers , How about doing the scenario I described huh? Change things up a little? I mean the Ruskies were caught with their pants around their ankles that morning werent they? Some R. army could interpret events for themselves despite Stalins irrational trust in Hitler but lots were completely unprepared so how about it? I HAVE made this scenario (for fun @ HOME) and the 1st 15-20 turns are a blast.I never played much further though cause so many things were wrong I would have to start from scratch.(like the Germans advancing from the east...woops!)