Has any Canadian received his copy yet?

Gen.Metaxas

I don't know about the rest of you that preordered, but here I sit and I still don't have the game. It is the 5th already and I live in Colorado. I could not guess why in th f*$# I don't have mine, when people in N.Z., and Australia have had theirs for a day or two.

Originally posted by Von Bismarck:

I don't know about the rest of you that preordered, but here I sit and I still don't have the game. It is the 5th already and I live in Colorado. I could not guess why in th f*$# I don't have mine, when people in N.Z., and Australia have had theirs for a day or two.

i must say Von bismark i was very suprised to et it as early as i did.I was expecting another week or two going by what happened with my CM when ordered.

All i did was Pre order.I feel for you here i am 20,000km from you in New Zealand getting it when its right on ur back yard

Good News for CANADIANS :D

I received my copy yesterday. I hope this means everybody in Canada should receive their copy by today.

The game still has allot of surprises for demo users.

Unfortunately that means I dint get much sleep last night and I am paying for it at work today. :cool:

But the pattern will repeat tonight.

Good gaming!

Gen.Metaxas

Originally posted by Gen.Metaxas:

Good News for CANADIANS :D

I received my copy yesterday. I hope this means everybody in Canada should receive their copy by today.

The game still has allot of surprises for demo users.

Unfortunately that means I dint get much sleep last night and I am paying for it at work today. :cool:

But the pattern will repeat tonight.

Good gaming!

Gen.Metaxas

All is quiet on the Nova Scotian front. Nary a tank or aircraft sound to be heard. Maybe when I get home from work today.... :(

Post Preview

Received in Edmonton, Alberta today.

I'd like to thank, first, Hubert, for creating a terrific game. I've been waiting for something like this for a long, long time.

And I'd like to thank Battlefront for shipping it

marked as a "gift," which meant it sailed through

Customs without federal tax added, not to mention the additional five bucks the PO tacks on for collecting it.

Mind you, I'd consider it a gift at twice the price.