Attention Scenario Designers

I bring this here just in case some do not go to the CMAK Forum:

Scenario Designers,

The varible bomb load bug (in CMAK and CMBB) is real and it can affect the playability of your scenarios in a real BIG way. Actually it makes your scenarios unplayable if they have an aircraft that has variable bomb loads like a Bf109 or a P-38. Does one side in your scenario have that type of aircraft and the other doesn't?

Please remove these aircraft types from your scenarios if BFC won't fix this. Scenario Depots now have a real big a can of worms to deal with too. Which scenarios have these aircraft removed? Which don't?

This is highly unfortunate because you (the scenario designers) weren't the ones who created this bug.

How many scenarios have been made? How many man hours of work went into making them? How many PBEM games are getting tossed right now? How many turns wasted?

In my opinion, the easiest way out of this mess it to just fix it, because its just too ugly a situation to leave it in.

The more players that knows about this bug, the better in my estimation.

Heck, I can live (like Sergei in another post) with this bug not being fixed.

I am being persistent because the greatest damage is done when people don't know about this bug and it appears to them. I am trying to save folks from investing a lot of time and effort that will just end up being wasted.

Not a bad thing do to, don't you think?