YodaTerif

I feel a strong force coming from Sweden. This matter shall be pondered. Hmmm...what is this 'sniff' matter? At first I thought the 'sniff' was my body odor from playtesting without a break, but rather it's the ghost of HombrePlin. Should I attack, defend, or wait against the false accusations...my strength, my strength, I must muster my thoughts & strength! The world must want the crown. Honor & glory shall be my guide. This isolation from the World League is just what I needed, but now I must meet my enemies face to face in the Forum.

yoda19.jpg

[ May 25, 2004, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

The Green Jedi Master takes to the battlefield! Take that you Swede! I will defeat you by the memorization of the rules & exploitation of the bugs you have not found. I win 99% of the time and can play for fun at the same time. If you must fight me, I will destroy you, but do not blame me because I'm smarter than you. The evil ones may bruise my feet, but I shall smite their head! Don't ever twist my words you scum, because your translation program is garbage! Strength & Intelligence you have, but I have the Wisdom & Constitution to play 25 hours games straight without any phone calls or bathroom breaks.

yoda34.jpg

[ May 25, 2004, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

I must leave you until SC-2 young DragonHeart, heed my teachings as has Codename Condor Clone. Feel the force, protect your friends at PanzerLiga. Take what I have given, make it for your own. Be weary of those who try to trap you into 'Smack Wars'. Make sure to hide behind ICQ. With the defeat of ZappSweden & Rambo, now the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, rather spiritual to the pulling down of strongholds. By the way, if you travel to the States to battle the American Cowboy Legend, could you pick me up a Bratwurst & a cold dark beer at the German restaurant in the Orlando Epcot Center? I have heard the food is damn (heavenly) good. Beside, the delivery service sucks here in my Swamp of Hiding.

yoda16.jpg

[ May 25, 2004, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

I already was in the Epcot Center and Cape Canaveral+Kennedy Space Center - have still some nice T-shirts and posters from there smile.gif .

But Bratwurst...to say it in german: Pfui..igitt :D

In english: I dont like Bratwurst tongue.gif

...a Schnitzel would be fine :cool:

[ May 26, 2004, 06:15 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Strength & Intelligence you have, but I have the Wisdom & Constitution to play 25 hours games straight without any phone calls or bathroom breaks.

Sounds like he is talking about a Dungeons and Dragon character to me. tongue.gif Though he did forget about Dexterity and Charisma!

Ok I just think everyone needs to cool off here. Things are getting out off hand and people are beginning to show signs of insanity. Some guys are running amoc hailing master reich killers and others are smoking pot. This is unhealthy.

Get a grip. Get a life.

[ May 28, 2004, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Heh, it's true people are a bit fanatical, though it's their hobby ;)

at least they're not roaming the streets looking for prostitutes and shooting IV drugs ;) They're at home playing Computer games.. I do suggest some exercise though here or there. Computer games make me lazy too. and make my eyes fuzzy after too much use

Originally posted by Curry:

??????????????

OK who can tell me what Rambo just said?

Curry little boy, do not worry. Your beloved Master can defend himself. You see, if you did your homework (reading SC Manual) you would have known that defence in Yoda Swamp gives "Soft Defence bonus = 2" like in any other swamp. LOL :D

[ May 30, 2004, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]