SC Legend: "The Last Crusade of SC-1" of Jon J. Rambo

jon_j_rambo

Folks, I'm all about the game. It's time to crack heads, that's what I'm all about. Save the applause for later smile.gif

I, Jon J. Rambo, hereby declare "The Last Crusade" on the competitve SC-1 community. Being of sound mind & body...and of my freewill, challenge everybody & anyone to a game, starting immmediately. Since SC-2 may take while, this mission is clear, correct, & righteous. For those who do not understand, I bring the same energy as the 1st Crusade.

10/01/05 [WIN] Allies vs. Gneisenau - R.A.I. caused R.I.P. Royal Navy taught the Fritz a valuable lesson around Denmark. This victory took place in current PanzerLiga tournament with a bid of 210 by the Axis, which was a net calculation by grouping.

10/07/05 [WIN] Allies vs. Liam - Delayed corp dump confuses my friend. Mixed in a strong RAF after taking Ireland, Paris held to October '40. Too much Legend, a masterfull combination of opening moves, true artwork.

10/10/05 [LOSS] Allies vs. Liam - Spent early money into tech & got lucky for Jets+1, but had sorry ground defense because I gambled on tech. With tech advantage during the battle of France I did force the action, but was drained of MMPs by the swarm of LF, not good. After that, Axis used experience to control the game board. Allies were broke with no punch, so I surrendered in early 1943.

10/13/05 [WIN] Allies vs. Liam - R.A.I. takes care of business as the Axis failed the LC on turn #2.

10/15/05 [Loss] Axis vs. Yodl - Corp dump & RAF technology proved to much for the brave Wolfgangs.

10/22/05 [Loss] Axis vs. Hellraiser - Ambush at Norway by RN & RAF was not pretty. Got lazy.

10/23/05 [Loss] Allied vs Liam - Ouch, got overconfident spending too much for Allied tech. Surrendered in late '44, as Liam played experience & Jet tactics, his usual.

10/28/05 [Loss] Axis vs HR - Cool streak continues, this is not good. Big bid & cold dice equals loss.

10/28/05 [Win] Allied vs Liam - Proper planning, easy win w/ early D-Day & good tech luck for once.

10/30/05 [Win] Allied vs Sombra - 2nd round of PL-tourney was a winner. Took me until August 1945 to break the Axis!

11/04/05 [Win] Allied vs Liam - French/UK are allowed LC-gambit on turn #2. Russians run wild in Middle East. USA didn't even enter the war because of DOW's against Turkey & Iraq.

11/06/05 [Loss] Axis vs DH - Overextened (went crazy) as Buntas after successful Scando gambit & taking of Brussells, pressed for time, off to church w/ family.

11/07/05 [Win] Axis vs Pfeiffer - RACK w/ subs made for an interesting game. Very good technology for the Legend. Subs+4, AT+4, LR+4, Jets+4, IT+2...you kidding me?

11/20/05 [Win] Axis vs Qyssum - RACK takes care of business.

11/21/05 [Win] Allied vs Liam - Large bid means large victory for the Legend. When I'm serious against Liam, it's no problem.

11/24/05 [Win] Axis vs Zero_G - Panzerliga Round #4 goes well. Large Army Group South does great damage despite the large bid.

"He choose poorly" --- Knight dude to Nazi Bunta.

falsegrail.jpg

[ November 24, 2005, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Originally posted by hellraiser:

don't like using them? hehe, try playing axis at bids over 220 vs a good allied player and you will start hating to play axis smile.gif

Yep, that is a challenge, you start facing a Russia that can kick your butt ASAP

You better not screw up your fall of france campaign.

• 1 month later...