PENG I TAKE YOUR CHALLANGE TO GERMANY!!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jd:

Unfortunetly for you your snake met the inner Mongoose in all of us with predictable and deadly results. R. I. P.

In addition to great length and reach, The Snake has a long memory, as you shall learn.

------------------

Some days the sun just don't shine up a dog's behind.

-- Catfish Hunter

piffle and triffles......if you recall, I had the long memory, and you bit the big one this time because of it......mendacious loser boy.

Why are you posting? Don't you have some "power" lunch to go to? Or some baksheesh to spread?

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 02-09-2001).]

Originally posted by Iskander:

Send me a setup, .LT. 1500; and sure, send it during the day, so that way I KNOW that I paid for it.

I realized as I poured some Drano down the bathroom sink this morning that I had just erased the DNA for your entire family. I would apologize, but I was safeguarding the human gene pool by eradicating any threats from the proto-humanoid missing links that reside in whatever godforsaken holler you inhabit.

Perhaps if you and Miss Piggy mate again this evening, as is your weekly ritual, you can sire a new line of bacterial slime. Of course, Miss Piggy may insist that you take your biennial bath a tad early so she can stand the stench.

Then again, you may not have enough strengh left to satisfy a porker. On the way to work (do you know what the word means?), I spotted a disgusting hocker on the street that I assumed was expectorated by a syphilitic vagrant. But I realized it was just the leftovers from your last visit to Washington, when an over-excited Mr. Happy broke lose from your trousers and puked his life fluids upon the sidewalk, where neither sleet, nor snow, nor galeforce storm can wash away the stain.

So I guess you think that I should be happy as a priest at Boy's Town about receiving your insipid challenge. In fact, you and your challenge have all the charm of a barrel of toe-pickin's. Still, to keep your spawn from infecting society at large, I shall smite you with the Mighty Sword of the Legal King, aka The Jake Snake (see the post to jd above).

As your proposed parameters for the match stated above are mere psycho-babble to the literate, I shall send whatever I please when it pleases me, and you shall be grateful to be acknowledged at all.

So it is written, so let it be.

------------------

-- Catfish Hunter

[This message has been edited by Lawyer (edited 02-09-2001).]

Originally posted by jd:

piffle and triffles......if you recall, I had the long memory, and you bit the big one this time because of it......mendacious loser boy.

Why are you posting? Don't you have some "power" lunch to go to? Or some baksheesh to spread?

Is your ego so weak that you must constantly rehash the only winning moment in your empty life, when a goddamn computer gave you "victory" over a keen student of CM who was simply experimenting with new tactics? Must you embarrass the pondscum residents of the Pool by your constant posturing over a computer victory that resulted from a stacked deck? Can't you let it go gracefully and move on to claim a legitimate win?

My dad didn't work his butt off to create a cushy firm where I could retire by acting like a lawyer while playing CM, so I am able only to post occasionally as time from WORK permits. I cannot afford to reside here every moment of every day as you do.

Now, go pet your hemorrhoids again. Unlike me, they crave your personal attention.

------------------

-- Catfish Hunter

Someones blood sugars and hormones are a little out of whack. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

New tactics! Experimenting! Considering the professional "courtesy" standard, do you think anyone here buys your "It was ONLY a simple contest, a mere bagatelle of a game" Show me a lawyer that doesn't try to win everytime against another lawyer, crush him and pillage his homeland, and carry off all that he holds dear and I'll show you an inside the beltway LOSER!

------------------

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 02-09-2001).]

Originally posted by Marlow:

1. Who sent the thread to Germany? Leave it to the Canuckleheads to let the Krauts grab the thing.

So MR. IHAVENOIDEA. MR.KANUCKINGERMANY TOOK THE THREAD TO DEUTSCHLAND.. BITE ME. =P

may I see your paß, your attitude is not welcome. The Polizei are on the way to pick you up.

---------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

jd, Lawyer, Gentlemen ... well, okay forget about that, but must we bicker and quibble about who killed who? All this is unbecoming of the dignity of the legal profession ... okay forget about that, but it is cause for concern among the denizens of the 'pool. After all, if you two can't get along it bodes ill for the future of justice in this country ... okay forget about that. Frankly I am worried that your quarrel may escalate to actual physical violence, perhaps even to the point where both of you would kill each ... oh ... okay forget about that and ... carry on.

Joe

------------------

I heartily admit you are a swine, Joe. But you are OUR swine. (Goanna)

Forgive me for interrupting the joust of our knights of the Algonquin Kard Table, jd and Lawyer, but in the "Whither Canada?" spirit of the new 'Pool, allow me this kontribution to Cesskultur:

Wenn ist das Nünstuck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Agua Perdido

------------------

Feel the pain of outlaw cinema!

First a response to Mr. Marky Mark IVXCLXXV, who posted the following in Croda's stinky little effluent drainage pond:

LIBELING MARLOW

Wouldn't that be a great movie title?

Since he is worried about being libeled on another thread, I thought I would help make his wish come true.

Please join me in heaping disparagement on the head of this unworthy newbie part-time wife-beating fool. He has been dating his parole officer and that accounts for his recent abcess. I have not had the pleasure of ripping out his entrails but I understand that most of the rest of you have. Being a small-minded sort of twit he hasn't had the sense to give up the game yet, but has at least dropped his posting volume to the point where the Peng Thread is no longer painful to open.

The only thing that would make my wish come true is a level 10 or so earthquake along the San Andreas fault. This would have the threefold benefit of dumping you, Meeks, and possibly that Gamey bastard jd (who stuck me with Canadians in our current battle) into the Pacific, never to be seen again. Frankly, I'm surprised that you are even posting from the Peoples Republic of California. I thought that all of the 'lectricity was turned off.

Now as far as having my entrails ripped out by any Cesspool maggots, look at the record as carved into the sacred grapefruit: 4/0/0. With another couple of wins soon to be in hand, and so far only Speedy has even a shot at tarnishing my sterling record. A drunken wombat would present more of a challenge than most of the pathetic inhabitants of the Cesspool.

Originally posted by mensch:

may I see your paß, your attitude is not welcome. The Polizei are on the way to pick you up.

Mr. Stench, I believe that you will find all of my papers in order. Also, despite all the bad things I hear about the Polizei, I am not that concerned. After all, how bad can they be when the German Foreign Minister Fischer can Kick the crap out of them?

Originally posted by jd:

New tactics! Experimenting! Considering the professional "courtesy" standard, do you think anyone here buys your "It was ONLY a simple contest, a mere bagatelle of a game" Show me a lawyer that doesn't try to win everytime against another lawyer, crush him and pillage his homeland, and carry off all that he holds dear and I'll show you an inside the beltway LOSER!

Total Factual History of jd Formerly Known as Morse vs. Lawyer:

First Match --

Lawyer - Total Victory

Morse - Total Abject Loser

Second Match --

Morse - Tactical Victory

Lawyer - Victory Challenged, but Cool Under Fire Nonetheless

Third Match??

Morse refuses to play, preferring to live with the memory of his lucky moment, just like the chickens on TV who refuse to play Double Jeopardy.

Let the Jury of Jackals consider the facts and reach their own conclusion. I'm moving on to more worthwhile pursuits.

------------------

-- Catfish Hunter

Originally posted by Lawyer:

Third Match??

Morse refuses to play, preferring to live with the memory of his lucky moment, just like the chickens on TV who refuse to play Double Jeopardy.

Sigh....why does it fall to me to teach these impudent whelps their place. Okay Mister Lawyer,JD,ESQ I'll give you your chance. You think you are good eh? I have a 7 battle op that has your name on it. We can commence immediately. Once the smoke clears....primacy shall be established. QED

------------------

Ahh, tis nice to have a name that seems to fit in anywhere.

Now for the Tome Updates:

Croda-vin

Mensch-loss

***editors note: How in the living Hell did this happen? Croda von a game? Berli...you the cause of this?***

OGSF-vin

Nijis-loss

As for my opponents. I apoligze for the delay without turns. Honestly I was screwing around with 1.12 and lost track of time.

Will get them out tonight vhen I get home.

Please return to your loathing......

Lorak the loathed

Blah blah blah blah...I am busy. I will try to get turns out to those who need 'em tomorrow, but no promises. As for those of you who owe me turns *coughcoughFRENCHIEcough*, hurry it up, willya?

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

I do believe I have his Name on the Kontrakt
Oh well done Berli, but next time you draw up a contract you might want jd or Lawyer or indeed any of us to glance at it. Indeed Croda DID sell something for a win ... but it was a SOLE ... congrats Berli, you get a fish.

Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe Shaw (edited 02-09-2001).]

Originally posted by jd:

Sigh....why does it fall to me to teach these impudent whelps their place. Okay Mister Lawyer,JD,ESQ I'll give you your chance. You think you are good eh? I have a 7 battle op that has your name on it. We can commence immediately. Once the smoke clears....primacy shall be established. QED

Bah. He's just an overpriced sack of saltwater, contaminated with various other bits of gunk, and a lot of hot air to boot. If he won't take the op challenge, I'll sign up (Snapdragon has vanished after I tormented myself for oh, about 5 minutes, buying units). Though discussions of primacy are moot-- we know you're a primate, just "what sort?" is the question.

(and make it 1.12)

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 02-09-2001).]

Since we're in Germany, and we seem to be overrun by lawyers for the last two pages, I'll post this little bit of fun:

da steht er im Zimmer

plötzlich

der Graf von Öderland

da steht er

und hat eine Axt in der Hand

und wer uns der Weg verstellt,

wehe,

wehe euch allen,

ich sehe euch fallen

wie Bäume im Wald...

Graf Öderland geht um die Welt,

Graf Öderland geht mit der Axt in der Hand,

Graf Öderland geht um die Welt!

It's time for you to get the ax morse...

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Mein Gott!!!

Ich sprechen..., um, ich sprecken...

Aw screw it, I don't speak German, at least not since my cute, leggy 6th grade teacher returned from a year in Germany and taught it to us for three weeks, but those were far happier times we lived in.

For current reality, I have to report that Barbarella and I are still hunting over hill and dale in the woods for each other, although I can ID one of his purple heart boxes right now. He has succeeded in reducing the population of the local fauna in the woods, but has done little to annoy my troops thus far.

Herr Crawdad, has however proceeded to actually attack my Panzers! The impudent idjit! Since he was not content to die nicely at the hands of my kindergarden level armor (where I assumed his frenchmen belonged) I shall now send a Zug of more interesting toys for him to play with. And just so you all don't miss out, here is an excerpt of my last turn's Email to Carawdad...

I try to give you good advice, and do you listen???

No, you have the temerity to immobilize one of my Stugs by rushing it with your vile little froggies.

You shall have to pay for that particular misdeed, mon ami.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh well done Berli, but next time you draw up a contract you might want jd or Lawyer or indeed any of us to glance at it. Indeed Croda DID sell something for a win ... but it was a SOLE ... congrats Berli, you get a fish.

Perhaps, aber, I also get two lawyers... all lawyers go to hell

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Perhaps, aber, I also get two lawyers... all lawyers go to hell

I thought they ran the place...

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Croda, you stinker, get back in line.

Wow! That's pretty vicious, calling him a stinker. IIRC that was a pretty daring word for Bobby Brady to use way back in the early days of TV. It was so bad that Greg and Marcia went to talk to mom and dad about it and after some hemming and hawing did finally come to the issue of how bad Bobby had really been. He had called someone a stinker. That was harsh. I think he was grounded for the rest of the series, and they jammed hot needles under his fingernails, did the water torture, hot lights, and everything for it. I think they even made him play a couple rounds of russian roulette with Christopher Walken. Man, I can't believe you called him a stinker.

------------------

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 02-10-2001).]

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

you just wait, i'll call him a doo-doo head soon if he's not careful!

PeterNZ

The Bald One will surely crack your head for that...

------------------