PENG I TAKE YOUR CHALLANGE TO GERMANY!!

yes you gits and gitets, you got it peng is here in germany... so.. first rules

1. what ever you want will take 5 forms to fill out, and sit on a government workers desk for 7 work days!

2. we have only four flavor of chips! so live with it.

3. BSE is a fact.. deal with it.

4. Germanboy is and now will feel at home so kick him in his arse and say "Gutten Tag Herr Papenase"

5. Small Spanish Islands will be visited where no spanish is spoken and all signs are in German.

6. ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE, singing schlager musik will be shot and put in a small wooden box and shipped to hell.

7. Carry your passport with you at all times, the Polizei can and will bother you if you are looking in any way of criminal intent (which is about the lot of you so watch out)

8. Drinking beer and being anoying at a festival is manditory.

9. you are allowed to drive 250km/h on the highway.

10. "Deutschland Deutschland wo würden wir sein ohne deine sauerkraut" is not the national song!

thank you.. I hear by annex the peng thread from canada.

----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 02-07-2001).]

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you smoking Pot Roast?

------------------

The New CessPool

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

Croda, you rock! - Meeks

no my dear croda, canada crossed into germany and threatened the national security, we just invaded to make sure they don't do it again.

btw.. you snoot.. may I see your passport? and do you have a permit for that ugly dog of yours... oops I'm sorry your wife just said shes no dog.. I'll be needing her pass to then.

-------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Send me the surrender file, you stoopid Sakc of Jaweeah! I want my surrender or I'll declare war on you all over again, and this time, NO RHINELAND!

------------------

The New CessPool

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Croda, you rock! - Meeks

right you'll get my surrender on my terms..

1. you must hand over your pass.

2. get rid of that ugly dog of yours

3. use more toothpaste.. your breath is unbearable

4. you now have to pay german tax.. that means 15% of your pay goes to me and 80% to matt to keep this new peng thread since the half life on the Kanadian one is up.

5. you will use K instead of Cs in beggining of words like Kanada, Kroda, etc.. be inventive... it makes germanboy kringe with anoyance.

------

1) That's fine, I'll just take my government subsidised Kururlaub while I wait for my papers to be processed.

2) Pommesfrites Rotweiss mit Currysenf, mmm.

3) If all the Germans went mad with NVCJD, who would notice?

4) I am doing so at the moment, as several former AFVs can testify

5) And anyone waking up after 5:00 a.m. is SOL if he wants a chair by the pool

6) Try this, crazy boy:

Hast du etwas Zeit für mich,

(dann) singe ich ein Lied für dich

von 99 Luftballons auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont.

Denkst du vielleicht g'rad' (gerade) an mich,

(dann) singe ich ein Lied für dich

von 99 Luftballons, und daß sowas von sowas kommt.

99 Luftballons auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont,

hielt man für Ufos aus dem All,

darum schickte ein General

'ne Fliegerstaffeln hinterher

Alarm zu geben, wenn's so wär,

dabei war'n dort am Horizont nur 99 Luftballons.

99 Düsenflieger, jeder war ein großer Krieger,

hielten sich für Captain Kirk

Es gab ein großes Feuerwerk,

die Nachbarn haben nichts gerafft und

fühlten sich gleich angemacht,

dabei schoß man am Horizont auf 99 Luftballons

99 Kriegsminister mit Streichholz und Benzinkanister

hielten sich für schlaue Leute,

witterten schon fette Beute.

Bliesen Krieg und wollten Macht !

Mann, wer hätte das gedacht,

daß es einmal soweit kommt

wegen 99 Luftballons

wegen 99 Luftballons

99 Luftballons

99 Jahre Krieg ... ließen keinen Platz für Sieger,

Kriegsminister gibt's nicht mehr

und auch keine Düsenflieger

Heute zieh' ich meine Runden,

seh' die Welt in Trümmern liegen,

hab'n Luftballon gefunden,

denk' an dich und laß in fliegen.

7-10) And you can stuff the rest of your silly rules in your Ostfriesischen brain-pan.

And how come I went to all the effort and not one word of thanks? Ingrates.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Hakko Ichiu du frauen verseher, sitzen bleiben weil ich mache deine papier arbeit. btw.. did you take a number? wait, yes I see you have number 160. Now serving No. 4

Hakko Ichiu, hmm well it appears I can not define if you are male or female with that name so you must choose a name which people will know how to address you. try Boris or Otto or Andreas or Fritz..

§ 1.004 All newcommers of Peng Deutschland must conform to rules and conduct of the land, see §1.006

§ 1.006 all newcommers must be able to pronounce "Pengdiskussionsforumsuebereinkunftsvorschlag" five times and use it in a constructive sentence. without error, otherwise wait 10 years for your proper papers.

--------

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

99 Luftballons

Now answer truthfully:

Did you write the lyrics of this Nena song from memory or did you copy and paste it? Answer correctly and we'll send you Accepts greatest hits and also force you to listen to them. Forever.

Give an incorrect answer and we'll simply shoot you.

Failure to comply will result in the usual unpleasantness.

Have a nice German day.

------------------

Johan

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Tom Waits

Originally posted by mensch:

1. what ever you want will take 5 forms to fill out, and sit on a government workers desk for 7 work days!

Yeh, Mine! muahahahahahahaha

btw, now that we're officialy in Germany, do we get to wear liederhosen and do that face slapping dance the Bavarians seem fond of?

And if we do, can I use a trout instead?

Mace

Guest Wildman

Ok,

Pentagram scribed on floor...check

Black wax candles at right spots....check

Live Canadian to sacrifice....check

We're in Germany now so shouldn't be a long trip.

Ready or not let's give this a try.

By the power of the pentagram and the disgust of the Cess, I call upon that which is most evil. The henious-one Berli. Come to the Pentagram, come and feed on the Canuck, OH evil hearted-one.

Well we'll see if this works.

---

Originally posted by Mace:

btw, now that we're officialy in Germany, do we get to wear liederhosen and do that face slapping dance the Bavarians seem fond of?

Liederhosen? No doubt that's where Nena's lyrics come from. And yes, Johan, that's cut and paste. Please put your Accept collection in the appropriate receptacle: any of your bodily orifices will do, but you get more points if it hurts.

And while you are doing so, I will insert the Pengdiskussionsforumsuebereinkunftsvorschlag in the equivalent area of Mensch's anatomy, with suitable quantities of Apfelkorn for a lubricant.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Please put your Accept collection in the appropriate receptacle:

I generally put my Accept collection on the record player (one at a time though), but only when I want to listen to them.

What about the Scorpions, or Rammstein? Would they suffice in lieu?

Mace

Does kamikaze now become:

kkamikaze, kamikkaze, kkamikkaze, camicaze? eh?

And do we say Khupkabra?

This is konfusing.

Auf Liederhosen

------------------

The New CessPool

Croda, you rock! - Meeks

WOW! Germany! Western province of Turkey. Sunday shopping. Nazi's without swastikas. Laughing carefree people. 50 weeks of mandatory vacation. Heart attack food. Red army faction babes. A land where invade is not a sexual term. We got it all here!

I'll just set up my office to process the necessary papers to make sure everyone is in accord with German laws. Thank God, we finally found a country with more invasive (oops, that naughty word again) laws than the US.

mensch, your papers are not in order. My Stasi spies saw what you said on the Kanada thread. You have 48 hours to leave the country.

Icky Sandy Poo from Gutbucket, KY, go read my dismissal of your non-self on the last thread. I'm too lazy to repeat it.

jd, I got here first. Tough ****e.

------------------

Some days the sun just don't shine up a dog's behind.

-- Catfish Hunter

Lawyer.. you may set up your office in East Peng..no problem.. in West Peng we have no Stazi. Mace.. anything with a "k" before can stay that way.. oh and silent letters fall off so mace will now be Mäß? hmm could be katchy... more rules to Kom.. Laywer work on the wording hier.

Pengfest starts in ein (1) week. Bring your busty blond babes and or strapping Blond boys (OGSF you may sit down they must be over 14 years old)

Damn, good deal bubba, at least we got away from those stupid Canadians who kept sttttrrreeettccchhhiiinnnnnggggggg the thread so I had to ... honest to Gawd ... scroll to read the damn thing! Yeah, can you believe it? I couldn't see an obvious culprit ... mostly 'cause I didn't care enough and my name wasn't mentioned so ... like it mattered? But I suspect Senility ... of course I ALWAYS suspect Senility ... when I don't KNOW that it was Bauhaus of course.

Mace aren't you ready to give up yet? It's going to be REALLY embarrassing when I win without armor, this way you can claim the press of business ... oh wait, you work for the government, or at least as much of a government as you have. Well claim the press of ... pressing your khakis or something.

Eathan you can say goodbye to your TD ... it may get one of mine but it's toast.

jd It's sure quiet out there ... too quiet.

Goanna You've taken your rigged scenario like a man (which amazes us all) and I salute you ... and the dozen burning hulks marking your path of death.

Joe

Originally posted by Mace:

I generally put my Accept collection on the record player ... What about the Scorpions?

Oh wow. I dunno, I was about to say that it takes a Real Man to confess to listening to Accept but... Well I shouldn't of been surprised. Ahurm, Good on you, and long live Udo Dirkschneider.

Rammstein did make some good panzermusik though.

Johan

(Who once spent eight months in the same room as five guys who only listened to Gold Ballads and Gold Ballads 2. And when I say only I do mean only. Then they gave us live ammo.)

P.S Ethan, cut and paste yeah right.

Oh my God!

This is worse than the Moose feckers. Now it's Alsation humping Frankfurter swallowers. And worse still, it sounds like the East end!

OK, I'll live with it, but under protest.

Aqua Penile: Looking for hurt? Looking for hurt?? Are you suggesting that an ankle biting, pansy like like YOU is gonna hurt a demi hero like ME? On your fecking bike, sonny. The only hurting you're gonna do is to your mummy, when she finally finds out her little boy is a GIRL!

Corpsraider has pleaded with me to make our game easier. The pansy was shaking in his felt booties. I couldn't stand hearing him sob his little eyes out, so I've made another game especially for him. Pansy.

Chubbychops has started to rain down upon my position the most MASSIVE gamey shells possible. They leave craters the size of mass grave pits. Coincidentally, I was looking for somewhere to bury his troops.

Wankman has just sent over his file, so I'm now going to see if he's surrendered yet. He's a stubborn git so he probably hasn't.

I think this is the worst place we've pitted yet. Did you realise the WHOLE German population has the equivalent sense of humour as a SINGLE plankton? It's true.

Anyway, I can see some goosestepping bum bandits heading this way, so feck off and die, the lot of ya.

stevetherat

Herr Poolers,

Tome updates:

Mark IV-draw

Hakko-Draw

Mensch-2 vins

Meeks-2 loses

Meeks-vin

Hiram-loss

The draw between meeks/hiram was rekorded earlier.

Mace's rekord has been korected

Moriarty-loss

Got mittens

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 02-07-2001).]