What Will wind do in CMBB?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tero:

Will there be a wind chill factor ?<hr></blockquote>

Well now tero, that's asking an awful lot. You see, if you include wind chill, then there'll be all these people complaining that a Finnish Wind chill is really more severe than that modeled and the exposed flesh is not falling off rapidly enough. But then you'll have those in Southern Russia saying it's too severe and the uber Russians could live 3x longer than the Hungarian counterpart because Russians are used to wind chill. Then you open the whole of pandora's box on ambient temperatures and their effects on, oh, say 37mm AT guns or some such nonense... smile.gif

Originally posted by Juardis:

Well now tero, that's asking an awful lot.

When I wrote it I had just come in from outside, -10ºC with 10mps wind (corresponds around -40ºC on the skin) and I was dressed like the Germans on their way to Moscow, thin jacket, thin leather gloves. :D

You see, if you include wind chill, then there'll be all these people complaining that a Finnish Wind chill is really more severe than that modeled and the exposed flesh is not falling off rapidly enough.

Or sticking to bear metal fast enough. :D

But then you'll have those in Southern Russia saying it's too severe and the uber Russians could live 3x longer than the Hungarian counterpart because Russians are used to wind chill. Then you open the whole of pandora's box on ambient temperatures and their effects on, oh, say 37mm AT guns or some such nonense... smile.gif

.... like first shot delays because the gunners keep the sight or other stuff close to the body against bear skin so they are kept warm.

Also überFinnish mittens with a place for the index (trigger) finger sown separately vs German thin leather gloves/Soviet thick regular mittens and how that affects the game. :D