THE PENG I TAKE OUR CHALLENGE PUBLIC REVIVAL!!!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I think we can all save a bunch of time if we just post a question and then determine who's right by the member number!

Joe[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, well Joe, mines bigger than yours! I guess that makes me the Knight and you the Squire?

{Speedbump ducks, attempting to dodge the inevitable blow from his liege lord}

Speedbump

It's a sad day in the CessPool. Up until this point in time we've dealt with gamey players, players who would bend the rules to win a game of CM, but who still played WITHIN the rules. Now ... it's different.

It is my sad duty to report that one amongst us has actually gone so far as to use a CRACKED VERSION of CM to improve his position. Who is this miscreant, this foul creature masquerading as a Knight of the CessPool? None other than Bauhaus! Now I'm NOT suggesting that HE has the wit to crack a walnut let along the code to CM, but consider the following:

In our current game, 10 of his AFVs (about 6 tanks and 4 HTs) faced off against roughly 8 of mine (about 6 tanks and 2 HTs). In ONE TURN, I lost 6 tanks and 2 HTs while he lost only ONE tank! Now obviously, Bauhaus couldn't have that kind of a result without ... shall we just say assistance?

Oh sure, he LOOKS dumb ... really Dumb actually ... massively ... sorry, anyway I suspect he's had some assistance from outside forces. Forces of EVIL, not to put too fine a point on it. So Berli ... been a little slow in the soul department these days? Been getting a little HEAT from the Home Office have we? Finally decided that ANY soul was better than none at all? Pretty pathetic Berli, sure the lad was lacking in the social graces but to do this to him? For shame.

For those who might be confused by this based on Bauhaus' past record, it obviously just happened since his tactical choices to date have pretty much been predicated upon tossing a coin when faced with any decision.

But fine, I'll play the game to the end but it's just ... too bad it had to come to this. Poor Bauhaus.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JOE--

neener neener neener. It's tough to admit that you suck more than the suckiest.

Moriarty excluded.

Now, die some more you lowly butt sniffer.

As I hear it, 5 of your tanks were killed by a single MkIV<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Now Berli do YOU really want to discuss large numbers of tanks being lost for little loss on the other side? As you are the Prince of DARKNESS, I would have thought the memory of a certain DARK night with German armor being destroyed left and right would have remained in your thoughts, but perhaps you've expunged that particular memory.

In any case, I couldn't check which vehicles were responsible, but if true it just adds more veracity to my story.

And, apropos of nothing at all, what were you talking to Bauhaus about, as he was the only one with that information? Verifying the contract terms were we?

Joe

Actually you nimrod, we work together. I was gloating. Do you really think I'd be so foolish to allow Berli into my house. Satan in a house of God............I'm still making house payments you cretin.

Uh, hi guys.

You probably don't know me(Good!0 but I just wanted to step in here and apologize for a recent (now Locked) thread I started in which I called you all bastards, slave to Peng, bandwidth hogs, and a host of other equally derogatory names.

So, uh, just wanted to say sorry. Ooh, I also had one little favor to ask. Can I start your next Peng thread. I promise to name it whatever you want, and I won't say anything mean or Haetful to your icon, arcon, idol, or idyll Peng.

Thanks in advance!

That's fitting...

Strange how contextual you can be, bastards in here and bastids elsewhere.

Do what you need to do if you think you're in need of redeeming.

The Essence of Peng is quite simple.

Just don't miss the point or you'll miss the fun.

I would like to add my voice to David's here. Please let's let this one sit until locked, and join Joe Shaw's Thread, which is already in progress. I would take it as a personal favour if the next post here were only Madmatt's announcing where the new home is.