Your Favorite Scenarios - can I have them?

OK,

Yes I am lazy..... I also have a 7 week old infant that takes most of my time when I am home..

Would anyone with the bandwidth and a couple minutes email me their Scenarios folder from their Combat Mission folder? I don't want to spend the time tracking them all down and DL and installing them one by one.

ALSO.....

If any Mac Users with tons of bandwidth has a great set of mods loaded, you can upload them directly from your web browser (one file at a time, or stuff the whole folder and send it)

http://www.karchfamily.com/guest/.upload

Once the upload starts, you can't close the window, but you can browse on other windows.

Please don't anyone flame me, it would help me out. I just don't have the time.

Thanks very much.

Scott Karch

combat@karchfamily.com

I'll send you my Invasion of Chiniak scenario, if you want to try a little fighting in Alaska. And of course, I'll include my alunimum fishing assault boat mod.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

I've just uploaded just about every scenario/operation I've downloaded so far. That's over 200, and probably just the tip of the scenario iceberg. Enjoy!

I could do you some mods too, but only zipped BMP's, sorry.

Juju

------------------

Officer: Old man, vhere ist your Spinnink Vheel?!

Old man: My... my what?

Officer: Your Vheel! your Vheel! Vhere ist your Vheel?!

Old man: Oh, I am sorry, I do not eat meat, I am a vegetarian.

juju,

Thanks.. just found them all on the server. I just extracted them all. Can't wait to try them out!!

As for the BMPs, I can use them with the mac mod tool, so if you have the time and bandwidth and have some cool mods already loaded, please feel free to load them up!!!!

Thanks tons... this is great.

regards,

scott karch

Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

I have 483 Scenarios and operations.

Hussars,

If you would be able to zip up the whole folder and email it or upload it via the link above, I'd appreciate it......

Now if anyone has the time to upload a whole DATA folder...... smile.gif (mac or PC)