New on going ARR at MZO

I have found that that the game is great for the comic book style I use. All one needs is a good screen capture program and MS paint program and you are in buiness.

The hardest part is going over the play back a dozen times or more looking for interesting shots of the action. Stop the action then zooming in on the action from different angles.

Then tying the sequence of shots into a story giving the figures thier script. A great intro and mission breif helps. I will try to get the next turn out tonight.

Fantastic AAR it is even better than the amazing 'Parabellum vs MasterGoodale' or the 'Ron vs Priest' battles.

The comic style must be ludicrously time consuming, for my QB campaign I just tend to write a couple of paragraphs, some bullet points & perhaps half a dozen nice pictures.

Others do turn by turn accounts but this is second by second!!!

Hope your visit to the hospital was boring & uneventful.

Originally posted by 37mm:

Fantastic AAR it is even better than the amazing 'Parabellum vs MasterGoodale' or the 'Ron vs Priest' battles.

Now that is very high praise indeed. And I believe fitting. WarHawk has indeed made a great AAR that is a lot of fun to read.

Anyone who cares,

CSDT-B14-Eisen-Faust Turn 12&13 has been posted at the MZO sight of my on going comic book AAR. If ya have not registered there and logged in please do and when I break between turns please post any comments or question you might have. Also pass the word to other interesting parties or clubs, there are other great AARS at the War Colledge, it is semester 4, right BD?

We are also trying to put together a campaign for CMBB. We could use some help and Ideas.

Originally posted by WarHawk:

...there are other great AARS at the War College, it is semester 4, right BD?

Yep, lots of great AARs over at MZO. And if I can ever manage my time right WC4 will be done. I'm shooting for a July 1 release right now. smile.gif

Heya WarHawk.

I realize you must be wondering if it's all worth it. Putting together all that work and getting few responses.

But please do continue.

I'm checking our MZO twice daily. Looking for your updates.

Most entertaining. :)

I won't blame you if you streamline things a bit, if you're looking to lighten your load. I'll still be a big fan of your AAR.

I'm sure others are reading it as well. They just don't post.

Good luck!

Gpig