Scenario Depot v2 Release Date - June 6, 2004

• 8 months later...

MrSpkr --

The "new" scenario depot started fresh with only scenarios that designers decided to post. I think it has been up about a year and a half at this point. With about 800 scenario (some from predating the site), it is good to see the CM community is still interested and still cranking out scenarios.

The site works in tandem with The Proving Grounds. TPG is for playtesting. TSD is for "finished" works.

Maybe more info than you needed, but hopefully helpful for others. To answer your question, check the CMMODS site. I believe the old Scenario Depot database ended up over there. (www.cmmods.com)

Steve,

There's a couple of problems with "loading" TSDII with TSDI scenarios:

1. Permission of the authors for the original scenarios would need to be sought, which isn't the real stumbling block, what is;

2. The details of each scenario are contained in a database. If it's not in the database, you can't search for it, it wont show on any lists, the number of downloads wont be counted, etc, etc. So, somebody would have to enter all that data into the database via the scenario upload function - and thus I leave it up to the original scenario authors to do so if they choose.

And as Bannon mentions, there's some scenario packs on CMMODs that contain zip archives of many of those old scenarios that aren't on TSDII.