Sir Peng, I take your challenge to Lord Raglan

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Stevethegit WE TRY AND SEND YOU EMAIL AND CONSTANTLY GET IT REFUSED.

Disapointing little squire. Go and kill someone in mortal CM conflict and make yer sponsor proud.

PeterNZ

Firstly, which e-mail address are you sending to? My personal addy or my work addy? If the latter, it has been down for most of the day and is now up and running like a mad March Hare. And who is 'WE'? Not that tribe of monkeys that frequent the local drinking establishments?

Secondly, I am currently distributing the contents of many a 'Pool™ contributor. All for you m'Lord. When I find an appropriate method of avoiding the attention of my darling cohabitor, I will resume.

StR

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disapointing little squire. Go and kill someone in mortal CM conflict and make yer sponsor proud.

PeterNZ

Firstly, which e-mail address are you sending to? My personal addy or my work addy? If the latter, it has been down for most of the day and is now up and running like a mad March Hare. And who is 'WE'? Not that tribe of monkeys that frequent the local drinking establishments?

Secondly, I am currently distributing the contents of many a 'Pool™ contributor. All for you m'Lord. When I find an appropriate method of avoiding the attention of my darling cohabitor, I will resume.

StR

PeterNZ

StR

Bwahahahaha! Mensch called me a gamey bastard! Wa ha, wa ha, wa ha ha ha! You pathetic bastard, woe is the man that brings such ruin upon his house by using these words. Let's keep in mind two things.

One, that the Fallschirmjagers, near the end of the war, were often accompanied by a veteran Jagdtiger while on patrol for silly British gits.

Thirdly, that the standard weapons complement for a Fallschirmjager platoon, according to this handy book in front of me, Der Schnitzel unt Der Veapons ov Ze Schtandard Fallschirmjager Platoon April 1945, states clearly, "2 Heer 75mm AT guns and 1 Heer 50mm AT gun".

Zed, Your boys never even hit my tank, so it didn't matter if it had 250mm of 15deg sloped armor or 15mm of 250deg sloped armor, the results would have been the same.

Postumously, you neglected to mention the score of the final game, which was, rougly 8 jillion to 10. This, averaged with the game where I managed to barely overcome your gamey/lucky/ugly tactics (Using Panzershrecks as AT assets, that's just sick!), equals a pair of total, absolute topplements. And I'm winning this other game, too, you just don't know it yet.

In other news (Funny skit, Andreas, except for the "Imagine 10 more minutes of this" line, which makes it sound more like a story you're telling us and not a joke.):

Armornut has discovered that I like Jabos. The moron won't even talk to me now that one has bombed a pair of his tanks.

Seanachai still hasn't sent his turn, he's probably still in mourning over the breakup of the Jackson Five. Don't worry, buddy, Michael and Tito have both had respectable careers since then.

Jd and I are now about to engage in a game of, "Kill the British tank" as we're playing on some pool table in western Europe, me with the tin-sided monsters and he with what appears to be four KTs and three JTs, with a late-war Maus on loan from Charles just for this game.

------------------

Fionn has his rule of 76, I have mine. Mine is much simpler, I get to buy whatever I want ... you get 76 points.

-Joe Shaw

Originally posted by Speedy:

I say Iskander old boy, it's rather kind to the French of you to say 1815 was a tie say what.

Jolly homey odour in here to say what...

1815 for the US, you sorry buffoon! Who cares about some minor squabble on the Continent!

And as for "jolly homeys"... try flying that statement down in the 'hood sometimes, cracker.

------------------

"I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

Originally posted by mensch:

I would send you a set up but I'm to lazy to go did for that old peng file and find out who exactly challanged me...besides you git we're in England now!! you got to use a silly accent, look chalk white as you never seen the sun, have a red face for some strange reason, big ears and but ugly teeth...

I say! Lovely grammar, there, mate! Must be Cambridge, then, wot? A setup? Fine-o, there, Johnnie! Let a moment for this cricket bat down (crack! across Rat's skull) and we'll at it!

Now no nevermind that you are -- how was it? -- tacticless-without-father, some tipple of unpleaseantness will be yours. Wot?

------------------

"I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

Originally posted by Germanboy:

over (CRICKET)  noun [C] 

(in cricket) a set of six bowls throws from the same end of the field 

After each over the fielders change positions, and the next over is bowled from the other end.

Addition: (it's all) Over *SOB*: Common exclamation by the Brits at the completion of the ashes test series. Aussies normally counter with "You bloody beauty, who's fireplace mantel can we stand the ashes on this time?"

Mace

Armornut has discovered that I like Jabos. The moron won't even talk to me now that one has bombed a pair of his tanks.

Yes it is true I was stunned to find a german plane boming the living hell out of my troops. I have to admit that Meeks has caught me off gaurd with that. Though you have not shown me enough to think that you are a person of character, but I am surprised such a developmentaly delayed individual could come up with such a good idea. And I did send a comment back with the very next turn, so tell the whole truth, not just your warped perverted version.

Armornut

Originally posted by Stuka:

Just you wait Miss Kitty, I'm gonna get out my coloured pencils and crayons and whip up a mod just for you.

How many eyebrows would you like? Seven? Good.

You wicked, wicked tyke!

If you do, I'll break your crayons, take your scribble paper away, and put you to bed early without any supper!

Mace

Britain, eh? Well, I guess I can always have In 'n' Out burgers (sit down, Bauhaus) shipped over here from California.

Anyhow:

Seanchai (back in paradise) said:

Blablabla... hollow mockery... blablabla... I am the Gog and Magog... blablabla... send me a setup... blabla...

When I defeat you, how do you want it described in fictional terms? As an archetypal retelling in the genre of the Western, of Sci-Fi?

The Western one was regrettable (I blame Croda for it), but I stand by the Sci-Fi as quality meta-parody. You and your icelandic sagas and your aboriginal creation myths and whatnot--your pearls could use a bit of hollow mockery in this sty. I've already sent you a setup, and soon you will be dying-a-lot. And if by some gamey miracle you actually manage to defeat me, you may describe it as an archetypal retelling in the style of VH1: Behind the Music. Now, return my feckin' setup, you paid-by-the-word hack!

My sponsor, the beneficient Joe Shaw, cleverly pointed out his odious rival jd's folly by noting his statement:

I chose Croda as a squire

Heh. Good one, liege. The witless Croda and I are even now preparing to do battle in a lovely snow-covered hamlet with hordes of infantry and lots of bloody house-to-house combat sure to ensue. He's so scared he's recycled his tired "duh, you must be Dennis Miller becuz I don't git ya" thing on poor Andreas.

Meanwhile, stevetherat's delusions are becoming more serious, as he persists in believing he is winning our little combat. Just because I stopped to kill some of your blouse-wearing Fallguys cowering in the woods doesn't mean I won't stroll over to the VLs and kill all the rest of your troops, too. You have barely begun to die. A lot.

Agua Perdido

------------------

Feel the pain of outlaw cinema!

So we ended up in the ol' Blighty then this time. Big deal. Must say that their football team looks rather well managed these days. Too bad they only are allowed English players or they could have actually amount to something.

And the Germans think they are in charge. Look Andreas, put down your copy of SS-GB, wake up and smell the humus.

Grave updates:

Andreas and I are killing each other lots. He thinks he is winning. He is wrong.

Peng Tuning in, turning on and burning out I suppose. We think our troopsies are on the same map and might start shooting if they should meet. So we try to avoid that. We discuss recipes too.

Marky Mark Picked a really silly scenario. We might start something else, preferably something not created by a nose-picking twelve-year old who read a few Sven Hassel books. Then again, we might not.

Moriarty I don't have a clue what he is up to. It might be a zen thing, since he seems rather content with letting me control the VL's.

Ethan Has decided to do somefink else for a bit.

PeterNZ Is dulling away in a very dull way. He's dropped a little smoke. Wotta guy. A bit on the dull side but still.

You know.

Sod off,

Johan

Ahh so meekesssss is into the Jabos these days. Usually it's artillery, he always is compensating for his inadequacies, always looking, actually hoping for a bigger caliber.

Well Mr, Jabo, I wonder if you were into that particular fetish when we set up this game (just like the git to start a game and disappear for a month with that lame ass "I loaned my CM CD" not only lameass, but stupid.

Well as for my vaunted German armor, maybe yes, maybe no. You will not know till you cross that ridge line there in front of you. Go on you know you want to. Of course on this map, if I had all that you have attributed, here could I park it. Seems more akin to a railroad style San Francisco flat, than a map.

Well come on big boy, rock my world. We already had an earthquake this morning (6.7 near Seattle - here the buildings, shaked and rattled but thankfully didn't roll) see if you can top that.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Attention all of my worthless opponents:

Of late I have been somewhat slow (OK very slow) to return files. Work and home life have been rather hectic, and sorry, but you pond scum sucking gits are just lower on my list than the real world (you would also a lower priority than cleaning out a broken grease trap on a hot July day). Tomorrow I leave for a well deserved break (scuba diving in the Caribbean ). Upon my return I promise that I will resume kicking all of your collectives butts with renewed enthusiasm.

Sucks to be you.

Hey mister Lorak, 2 things:

1. I decided to look to see what my totals were and I need another loss (nijis whupped me good) and a draw (marlow & me killed each other lots) scribbled in, to keep things up-to-date.

2. Is squire-hood automatic? I don't recall any ritual abuse or trial-by-bauhaus.

And Cromag, get your finger out of there and send me a turn, dammit!

------------------

I LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER BATTLE TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS NOW HIS AND I AM HIS SLAVE. PLEASE ABUSE ME AS YOU SEE FIT AND CALL ME A DOO-DOO HEAD. IT IS MY PLACE IN LIFE, I WILLINGLY ACCEPT IT.

jd can you do that in the washroom.. your "hobbies" are spooking the lurkers on this page.

Ickyaner! thats who it was.. I would have been remembered if your name made sence.

ok Ickyander your set up is comming in the mail (thats eMail you git) I'm sure the guy would have looked in his post box in the morning.. jeez where do these guys come from? its like someone hit the idiot tree and a bunch fell off and landed in here.

Originally posted by dalem:

...and a draw (marlow & me killed each other lots) ...

Alas, Sir Lorak, the earless one is correct, my spotless record has now been blemished by the lowest of the low. If I was Japanese, I would now commit ritual suicide. In a monumental clash of steel, dalem and I managed to destroy approximatly 30 assorted tanks and tank destroyers. I would have won handily, but the gamey bastard (second only to j-lowecase-d) obviously paid off (not sure of the "currency" he used) someone at BTS, as the code of the latest patch included the "Panzer Mark IV of Death" for his side.

I hates dalems.

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 02-28-2001).]

Lorak, while you're scribing thusly, you may inscribe yet another loss for yours truly and a victory for the North Woods Bard, Senility, who cobbled together a minor victory ... more paltry than minor, actually. Do you think BTS would add "minuscule" to the victory options?

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change." -- Oddball

"Crap." -- Moriarty

Ahem.

There once was a pool from Nantucket

whose members drank from the slops bucket

They whined and they taunted

and though they were vaunted

They let it get down the bottom of the first page so much that -

...ahhh, F**K it.

------------------

I LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER BATTLE TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS NOW HIS AND I AM HIS SLAVE. PLEASE ABUSE ME AS YOU SEE FIT AND CALL ME A DOO-DOO HEAD. IT IS MY PLACE IN LIFE, I WILLINGLY ACCEPT IT.