Sir Peng, I take your challenge to Lord Raglan

Guest Germanboy

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stuka:

Ohh err, that sounds a bit rude Mace. I thought you had respect for the lady.

Ok, that's it! Here comes your other ear, Dumbo. =P

Poolmod status: Added Lawyer and another gigantor ear to Stuka.

http://www.fluffkitty.com/poolmod.htm

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group

[This message has been edited by Kitty (edited 02-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Kitty (edited 02-28-2001).]

Originally posted by Kitty:

That's far better, Kitty!

That other ear balances him out, and his head won't list to the left side any more!

It also gives me the opportunity to say to Stuka: I'd rather the Mask of Shame, than your two whopping ears! biggrin.gif

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 02-28-2001).]

SHAW!

You would laugh at me?

I checked Lorak's accounting and your record is equally as abysmal as mine, though I have had the stones to compete more than a half-dozen times. So, you daft fool, a setup will be winging it's way to you as soon as I feel inclined to do so. This will not be a Menschian gamey affair, it will be war waged by me, against you, for the express purpose of making dead your cyber-friends and cease for all-time your chuckling at my expense. Prepare yourself.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

The New CessPool

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Croda:

And another thing: Wot's with the title of this thread? I thought it was Lorak taking us to the leader of the Elf-Kingdom or somefink. Lord Raggedy Ann can come kiss my bangers and mash.

http://www.kelsey-family.demon.co.uk/sources/documnts/i541130a.html

Never let it be said that the English do not care about education (while the Scots only care about deep-fired Mars bars, and the Wales about sheep).

education education education

Read my lips.

There you go Croda - now if only you could read, eh?

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Ahh, yes, education...

Well to tell the truth, I am an educated man: College Degree in a field with a wide berth of study, constant reading, watching of quality television...and I still had no idea who that fairy Ragalan was.

I've found that it is a wonderful practice of the "educated" to reference some of the most obscure slices of their education in common coversation, and treat them like everyday items that everyone should be familiar with. In this case, Lord Radagast the Brown.

I suppose I could quote John Donne, or Robert Herrick if I chose. I could ask who singled through Buckner's legs to score Ray Knight and win game 6 of the '86 series for the Mets. Hell, I could discuss object oriented programming in a true three-tiered environment.

education, education, education.

Do not discuss education with me. This is far from the proper arena for that diatribe.

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Stevetherat, you git, no setup file and your email bounces all the bloody time. Do or fix somefink!

PeterNZ

I haven't sent the freakin' file yet as I was banned from using my computer y'day for staying up until 3.30am the day before.

This ban will be lifted, by my dictator of a girlfriend, at the end of the week. However, she is out and about after work tonight and, being a crafty little sod, will sneak in a couple of minutes as soon as I get home.

I have tried to fathom out why you are in such dire need of being slaughtered like an especially fattened Christmas turkey by rural family that have fasted for the previous eight months, while dieting on rubberised kitchen floor tiles, the skirt around the sofa and the dog basket. Obligingly, I will concede to your wishes and send over the file tonight.

Finally, my e-mail bounces? Bounces? What are you talking about? thelair is my own domain with 20Mb of unused space and an e-mail capacity of 2Mb. And you say my e-mail bounces? My dear Sir, I'm sure you have applied rigorous mathmatical formulas and logical extentions of current protocols in coming to this theory, but you have omitted the most obvious, that my e-mail does not wish to be associated with yourself and curtly returns your sycophantic messages unopened and uninterested.

Sincerely,

StR esq.

Originally posted by Kitty:

Just you wait Miss Kitty, I'm gonna get out my coloured pencils and crayons and whip up a mod just for you.

How many eyebrows would you like? Seven? Good.

Originally posted by Germanboy:

Stuka youn nitwit - Blah Blah Blah - Feel lucky punk? Well do you...

Respect your elders germymeboy, I'm older than you, better looking and a Para. I wear a natty beret while you have an upturned soup dish on your head......[giggle]

You and Elvis make such a lovely couple of Brit soldiers, Hitler must be shaking in his lederhosen.

Guest Germanboy

Do not discuss education with me. This is far from the proper arena for that diatribe.

Ahh - hit a sore spot, did I? No wonder, if you think that knowing how some obscure baseball team did in some obscure tournament in some obscure decade is considered education.

I think it is very proper indeed. I own this thread. If you want one where you can discuss the baseball results with Hiram, get your own. Also, we are in England now, a class-based society if I ever you saw one. Go play a game of rugby with Stuka, it is a perfect excuse for you to rub your face in his bum (that is called the 'Scrum') - all Oxford grads had to do it.

Stuka - age is no excuse for lack of wit. Being German is. You can't win, now can you.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Andreas couldn't have missed my point, because he is an educated man. The only other option is that he ignored it.

Well done.

And while England may be a class-based society, it certainly can't be described as a classy society.

As for the baseball, the history of leisure is equally as imporant as the history of war, of government, of economics. While ignoring it may help maintain your separation from the plebian masses, it also helps maintain your separation from humanity and isn't going to impress anyone here.

Please Die A Lot Now or somefink.

You would laugh at me?
Actually Croda I was laughing at jd, your former Knight and Master ... granted I was laughing at him for choosing you, but still ...

I checked Lorak's accounting and your record is equally as abysmal as mine, though I have had the stones to compete more than a half-dozen times.
And what, pray tell, does that have to do with anything of import? Surely you, even you, aren't buying into the old "Golly, I'm good at CM so I'm IMPORTANT" ploy are you? I would have thought that even one as dense as you apparently are, would have tumbled by now to the ultimate purpose of the 'pool. It is not, since you seem to have some doubts, about WINNING at CM, but rather about TALKING about winning. The actual outcome of the battle is unimportant when compared to the verbal cut and thrust (sit DOWN Bauhaus) that accompany it.
So, you daft fool, a setup will be winging it's way to you as soon as I feel inclined to do so.
Oh my now I've done it. Golly I've incensed Croda, what shall I do?
This will not be a Menschian gamey affair, it will be war waged by me, against you, for the express purpose of making dead your cyber-friends and cease for all-time your chuckling at my expense.
Right {chuckle} no, I ... I understand now {snort} ... really I'm worried now {chortle} ...

I chose Croda as a squire...
{wipes tears from eyes}

Joe

------------------

I heartily admit you are a swine, Joe. But you are OUR swine. (Goanna)

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

..."Golly, I'm good at CM so I'm IMPORTANT" ...Joe

Since there is no way that I could ever make this claim, then the rest of your comments are by necessity, pointless. I am near the worst player in here. As for jd, he chose me for spunk (Mr. Bauhaus, do you mind?) not for tactical ability.

The request had nothing whatsoever to do with ability, but was solely a meaningless taunt based on a meaningless taunt in order to strike up a game with someone I may have a chance at beating. Was that so hard to comprehend? I certainly understand the point of the 'Pool.

Gosh, did you and GrumpyBoy wake up on the righteous side of the bed this morning or something?

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

The New CessPool

Guest Germanboy

As for the baseball, the history of leisure is equally as imporant as the history of war, of government, of economics.

Croda - you know, you would fit in well here...

*Radio static*

This is London

*Big Ben chimes for 6 pm*

The news for May 22nd 1940

Cricket - at the end of the test match, Warwickshire was 365 for 7 when the match was broken off for darkness. They lead by 128 with 76 innings to go. Garden as the night-watchman is 128 not out, setting a new record at the oval.

The results from the 3.30 at Chepstow.

1. Not in my backyard

2. Take that, Adolf

3. The little steamer

Rugby

Harlequins beat London Irish 67:23, taking the cup for the first time.

Laurence Olivier stumbled on a stair case and may have twisted his ankle.

The King has been to the opening of the Royal Horse Show at Crystal Palace.

Now for the shipping forecast:

Dogger - 6, increasing gale force 8.

Irish - 4

(imagine a further 10mins of this)

In other news.

At Dunkirk, 300,000 men of the BEF are now encircled by the German army and the BEF is threatened by total annihilation.

The weather - bright, with a full moon tonight.

The next news will be at 7pm.

*Radio static*

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Stevethegit you petulent little hairy child. Kinda like a little pet monkey noone has had the hert to perform medical experiments on.

Well my little squire monkey YOUR MAIL SERVICE IS A PIECE OF CRAP. Do you understand? Do you understand WE TRY AND SEND YOU EMAIL AND CONSTANTLY GET IT REFUSED? I'm not sure you do. Perhaps I shall repeat myself. YOUR UNDERWEAR AND A HOSE TO YOUR PC DOES NOT MAKE A MAIL SERVER. NO, EMAIL FROM WOMEN WILL NOT ENTER YOUR PANTS AND TICKLE YOUR FANCY.

How about you get a REAL email address, like, o, hotmail? That would be a real step up for you and you'd be able to stop giving the hosts for your domain oral sex as payment each month.

Disapointing little squire. Go and kill someone in mortal CM conflict and make yer sponsor proud.

o

Germanfool

setting a new record at the oval

Sheesh, i've lost all respect for you. Everyone know's its an Over not an oval! Goodness me man.

PeterNZ

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem and Croda -

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 02-28-2001).]

Originally posted by Stuka:

jSharndorf, the only reason you found the girls to be so abrasive was because you are homely as a hatfull of A**holes and you smell of elderberries.

I lived in the UK from 1989-1991 and had to keep beating the girls away with a stick!

Well, I don't know what "kind" of girls you attract that can only be moved by whapping them with sticks but I will say I don't attract those kind of girls.

The women you describe sound more like cattle to me.

Jeff

------------------

When nuclear weapons are frozen then only freezers will have nuclear weapons.

Guest Germanboy

[ Sheesh, i've lost all respect for you. Everyone know's its an Over not an oval! Goodness me man.

Get a grip Kiwi:

over (CRICKET)  noun [C] 

(in cricket) a set of six bowls throws from the same end of the field 

After each over the fielders change positions, and the next over is bowled from the other end.

The Oval: famous cricket ground in South London.

Go do a haka or somefink.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Stevethegit WE TRY AND SEND YOU EMAIL AND CONSTANTLY GET IT REFUSED.

Disapointing little squire. Go and kill someone in mortal CM conflict and make yer sponsor proud.

PeterNZ

Firstly, which e-mail address are you sending to? My personal addy or my work addy? If the latter, it has been down for most of the day and is now up and running like a mad March Hare. And who is 'WE'? Not that tribe of monkeys that frequent the local drinking establishments?

Secondly, I am currently distributing the contents of many a 'Poolâ„¢ contributor. All for you m'Lord. When I find an appropriate method of avoiding the attention of my darling cohabitor, I will resume.

StR