Sir Peng, I take your challenge to Lord Raglan

Guest Germanboy

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Feck!

We're in the homeland of the whinging Pom, warm beer that tastes like Yarra water, and sheep that can't be handled because of fear of picking up some exotic disease! frown.gif

I'm either going to go outside and throw myself under the nearest tram, 'cause it sure beats the lingering death of being in "Merry old England"...

or

I'm going to take out the video of "the adventures of Barry MacKenzie" to learn how best to bring our particular Aussie charm and culture to the homeland(and hit the poms about the head with it).

btw, Stuka you idiot!!!! Revealing that you once lived in England is just not done!

Mace

Oh, come on now, the last thread only lasted a week, I haven't even had time to get a decent sunburn, and now we are in Pommyland!!!, in the winter yet!, I can practically hear the mildew growing already. Goodbye sun, see you in a few weeks. Maybe we can flood this one with posts so we can move somewhere warm again.

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S

Originally posted by Mace:

btw, Stuka you idiot!!!! Revealing that you once lived in England is just not done!

But I had a whale of a time!

I was racing Speedway motorcycles professionally and let me tell you, there is not much more thats guaranteed to get the girlies into a hot, blithering frenzy than a man in a full leather race suit. Pommies or not, (some of them did smell a bit 'funny') it was the best time........

Originally posted by JunoReactor:

Sorry, couldnt resist the temptation of writing in the first page of a peng thread.

Free the trolls!

This is another reason I'm unhappy about being here in Brittania......it's overrun with Vermin!

*Squashes JuneReactor with heal*

Mace

Hey, I reckon we storm Buckingham Palace and fly the Aussie Flag off it! Anyone with me?

Originally posted by Mace:

This is another reason I'm unhappy about being here in Brittania......it's overrun with Vermin!

*Squashes JuneReactor with heal*

Mace

Hey, I reckon we storm Buckingham Palace and fly the Aussie Flag off it! Anyone with me?

Well I'm glad somebody took care of the little chumchuck. As to the flag, what's the difference? Kind of sad, really, the British Empire is now just two islands and a rock (Or is it two rocks and an island?).

------------------

Fionn has his rule of 76, I have mine. Mine is much simpler, I get to buy whatever I want ... you get 76 points.

-Joe Shaw

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 02-27-2001).]

Irony... I stop at my local pub for a Fuller's ESB and come home to... well... Becket and Shakespeare if I'm feeling charitable.

BUT! Since this is the HOLY MOTHER THREAD, I'd much rather say:

Kee-righst! What's all this then?!? Blood puddings! Tripe!

1789 Loss! 1815 Tie! 1862 Chickened Out! 1917 Bailed Out I! 1941 Bailed Out II! 1982 Falklands Assist! 1989 VC-Day!

And in their favor... losing an Empire to a guy in a towel and Steve the Rat.

If you guys didn't have that cutesy accent that is so good on Hollywood Nazis, I just can't imagine why we bother!

Hey! Somebody get me a Newcastle!

------------------

"I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

Newcastle?

While I'll admit It is a decent tasting beer. I can't bring my irish arse to drink the pommie stuff.

ireland.gif

garveyslogo_8.gif

Now running a special on Guinness. Hurry while supplies last!!

**note: This is really a nice place in Galway.**

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 02-27-2001).]

Lorak, please record my topplements of Mensch, all his topplement belong to us. That's TWO topplements for me.

Meeks: Win after masterful win.

Mensch: Plays CM like a one legged dog with leprosy.

------------------

Fionn has his rule of 76, I have mine. Mine is much simpler, I get to buy whatever I want ... you get 76 points.

-Joe Shaw

Here is my token post. I once posted on a daily basis much to the chagrin of many of you. Now, I must stay away.

My favorite cesspool mod is Elvis. He looks so cheeky.

Glad to see GB with the reigns. His arrogance is missing and he's gotten an English accent while I've been away. Things change I guess.

I say Iskander old boy, it's rather kind to the French of you to say 1815 was a tie say what.

Jolly homey odour in here to say what.

And that uncouth German fellow should know by now we spell Mum with a U and not an O say what.

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

Kitty: psiho drive inn!

Ok, I'm gonna go do a quick internet search to try to find out what the hell that means and then possibly respond to it.

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group

Well, well, well... < surveys the landscape >... it will have to do. PeterNZ, make sure the Squires have tea ready precisely at noon, with lemon please, oh, and some nice cucumber sandwiches for mensch and geier.

In the afternon, I want a Coca Cola, with ice thank-you-very-much.

With dinner (a steak please, you can keep your freakin' fish and chips), I expect a good Guiness Stout.

Let me see... jd, Berli, and Croda you three are up for The Ministry of Silly Walks skit in 5 minutes.

Seanachai, you get to do the Royal Guard goof, maintaining a straight attention whilst smilies walk all about your post.

I hereby volunteer to do my favorite Benny Hill scene with Kitty...

Herr Oberst seated at the dining table: "What are we having for breakfast dear?"

Kitty presenting two nice cantaloupes in front of her: "How about these nice melons?"

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Well, well, well... < surveys the landscape >... it will have to do.
Oh I say, bit of a mixup then old boy wot? Not to worry, we'll have this sorted out in a jif, Jeeves, I say Jeeves?

Yes Sir, you called?

I say Jeeves, this chap, this ... Hairy Obreast, I believe, seems to be under the impression that he's ... well, not to put too fine a point on it ... in charge?

Indeed, Sir, and was there any particular reason for this impression of his?

Well I don't see how Jeeves, after all he's hardly ever here you know, I mean ... it's just not ... on.

Quite so Sir, I quite see your point. Shall I handle the situation then Sir?

Oh righto, Jeeves, that would be smashing.

Indeed Sir, I shall present our case. Herr Oberst ... I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to cease and desist in your quasi leadership role or we shall be forced to call upon our solicters.

{Herr Oberst, confronted with the pride of OLD England, grumbles a bit, looks at the floor and finally, shambles off in defeat.}

Oh I say, Jeeves, well done indeed.

Yes Sir, I endeavor to give satisfaction. You are not ... actually going to be wearing that tie are you sir?

Well, actually, yes. I mean after all Jeeves, this IS the CessPool.

Still Sir, one must maintain appearances.

Oh ... all right then.

Joe

------------------

I heartily admit you are a swine, Joe. But you are OUR swine. (Goanna)

meeks you gamey bastard.. one win was a minor victory.. with only 8% difference.. so I would not call that a topplement!!

your other game the git goes gamey and buys a Jagdtiger... jeez!

I noticed you faild to say your loosing the other third game we started.. but no worries I'll come here and paste your sorry ass on the wall and yell to the others and say "look its a Picasso!!"

------------- posted by some git I never heard of but its ok he seems stupid----

[Author's aside: when I originally ripped this off it was with Meeks' name. Given mensch's current state, I've re-targeted... thank you all... jerks]

Walking along the wide, quiet white-sand beaches here at the Cesspool Resort and Crematorium, I call to mind all those that deserve my scorn and spite... and those like mensch that simply deserve a crack in the noggin' with a bat... thus:

Mensch I'ma kill you! You don't wanna taunt with me

Squires leave - you ain't nuttin but a ModSlut™ to me

Mensch I'ma kill you! You ain't got the balls to beef

We ain't gon' never stop beefin I don't squash the beef

You better kill me! I'ma be another ‘Pooler dead

for poppin off at the mouth with crap I shouldn'ta said

But when they kill me - I'm bringin the Cess with me

Knights too! You ain't nuttin but a toy to me…

I said you don't, wanna play with Isky

Cause Isky, will fargin’ kill you

I said you don't, wanna mess with Isky

Cause Isky, will spargin’ kill you.

Hmmmm.... better now! I think I'll go see if the pitchers of Mai Tai's are ready while I wait on mensch's fit to wear off, before he sends me a setup already linked to his surrender.

------------------

"I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

------ post from the git ends here -----

I would send you a set up but I'm to lazy to go did for that old peng file and find out who exactly challanged me...besides you git we're in England now!! you got to use a silly accent, look chalk white as you never seen the sun, have a red face for some strange reason, big ears and but ugly teeth... not to mention please wash your feet at the door the English have a problem with Foot and Mouth Disease and we all don't want Mace to get sick now do we... well actually i think it would be an improvement to that 70's hippy Freek.

I did find my marbles they were right where I put them in Senachaipoos Tuna sandwich.. but I think he ate one I'm still missing one with Ebola red stripes and Insane Purple base colour.

England huh?? I guess we all have to drive on the wrong side of the road now. Accept there are no real workers rights and a health care system that would make most African countries proud they have something better.

Only thing going well here is the British Pound which has clout but after this F&M Disease and BSE Fiasco.. I'll put my money on the Vegie and Fruit stocks thankyouverymuch.

what else.. nope not much I guess except .. get used to the midges, rain and fecking fog. now I am off to piss in the Tames river.. if thats how you spell it but I don't give a Feck!

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

What, you want Kitty to pat you repeatedly on your bald head ( Clarification: for those of you who never witnessed a Benny Hill show, used to be a short old guy who had the top of his head repeatedly smacked by Benny Hill....British Comedy at it's ..errr.. best?)

Mace (Knight who goes 'Ni')

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 02-28-2001).]

Originally posted by Stuka:

Ohh err, that sounds a bit rude Mace. I thought you had respect for the lady.

No offence meant...not for the lady anyhow. You, now that's a different story! smile.gif

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 02-28-2001).]

Stevetherat, you git, no setup file and your email bounces all the bloody time. Do or fix somefink!

PeterNZ

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem and Croda -

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Stuka:

Ohh err, that sounds a bit rude Mace. I thought you had respect for the lady.

Stuka youn nitwit - Soho has been cleaned up (okay, never mind Aldgate, but we won't go there), and there is no need for that kind of juvenile joking you displayed. Remember what The Bald One™ said about the 'red carpet of patience' and how it was rolled up and he was prepared to whack it around the head of those who don't play by the rules? Feel lucky punk? Well do you...

So knock it off.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.