Sir Peng, I take your challenge to Lord Raglan

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Do any of you people have lives? I mean outside of this forum...

None that you'd have the wit to understand. Which isn't so much an advertisement of their complexity and depth, as a judgement on your ability to comprehend. We post what we do here to give half-wits like yourself an opportunity to try and relate.

I wondered in here hoping to find some intelligent converstation going on but as usual it's more talk about rodents.

This is often the problem with 'wondering' vaguely around. Try to focus, and things might come to you more clearly. Still, it must be amusing to people around you to watch others explain jokes to you, time after time after time. The description of your inability to grasp even the basics of what's going on must always begin, I'm sure, with the phrase 'you wouldn't believe the thick idjit I saw in action the other night at such and such a place...'

If you people are that desperate for sex, go rent a prostitute. If you don't have the money for that, go buy a sheep.

biggrin.gif

Thank you, but we would prefer not to join you in your exploration of life without unpaid and willing partners.

I can only assume that your 'wondering' around looking for intelligent conversations is a form of voyeurism. I've seen many of your posts, and it's clear you will never be a participant.

'Wanderful' of you to stop by, old chap! Here in the Peng Challenge Thread, we just can't get enough of your pithy observations and rather disturbing social preferences!

Now be a good lad, and sod off, eh?

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 03-06-2001).]

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I wondered in here ...

This is often the problem with 'wondering' vaguely around...

I can only assume that your 'wondering' around...

...'Wanderful' of you to stop by, old chap!

LOL Looks like someone caught it. =)

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The McNoldy Group

If you people are that desperate for sex, go rent a prostitute. If you don't have the money for that, go buy a sheep.

biggrin.gif

Sheep are much more expensive than a prosti.....err...never mind!

btw, were a defective batch of dictionaries published recently?

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 03-06-2001).]

...If you people are that desperate for sex, go rent a prostitute...

Regarding the rental of prostitutes:

I'm glad someone brought this up, because it has been bugging me for a while. Renting a prostitute is just not a financially sound decision. In my experience, it is much better to employ the prostitute in a "lease-to-own" agreement.

By leasing, you typically have lower monthly payments, which is a plus to anyone, buy you also have the added benefit of equity. This buys you a couple of things.

First off, should you decide that you are so fond of the prostitute that you would like to keep her, you can simply continue payments for the term of the lease and exercise the purchase option at the end. It's a bit more expensive that way, but at least you're familiar with the product before you opt to purchase. The other benefit of leasing to own is the equity itself. Should you tire of your prostitute you have the option of trading her in on a new model! Imagine that! A new model every 6 months, or whatever your particular turn-around time is. This makes for fantastic variety and allows you to try out a great number of the models on the market. I have yet to meet anyone to whom this option does not appeal.

So in conclusion, rental of a prostitute is not your best move. Talk to her pimp about a Lease-To-Own arrangement. From my experience they're always very interested and very helpful.

Please tune in soon for my next treatise titled: "Why Loser Grogs Shouldn't Wonder Out of the Main Forum."

Thank you, and please tip the prostitutes on your way out.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

The New CessPool

God what a disapointing bunch of wannabes.

No orginal taunting, just bla bla abuse bla, the overuse of tired themes (sexual proclivity, orgin of species stuff, mention of oddness of Pengers, accusations of insanity etc). I'm affraid they were so unmemorable I can't even really recall the names, the posts just got skimmed, Col_Dekenwater or whatever the hell you are.

I want to see some more impressive posts or I am just going to get bored, and so will everyone else. Make an impression. Meeks did it through insanity, Croda through simpering, Snitchy through long long long posts in which a nugget of gold was promised then cruely taken away, cheating you of minutes of your life. The list goes on.

Do or go.

In game news.

Hefe Shandooorfff Poor bugger. Two tanks gone on the first turn. The next turn is going to be great fun. For me.

Croda. More than 115 files exchanged and his doom is soon. As it has been for the past 15 turns. Hey, moving a btn, up one flank while a company covers the other isn't easy!

Nijis will probably win this one because my arty dropped on my troops. Pity really.

Others. Nothing impressive really. Some dying and explosions and stuff.

PeterNZ

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem and Croda -

You know, just when I think I really don't contribute much to this forum, I see Mensch's post above, and I think to myself...I think I created the "Hi Mom!"

That makes me feel good. Not quite as good as seeing a multitude of hamsters clubbed like so many baby seals, but you've got to be known for something, and I created the "Hi Mom!"

Why am I bothering to say this? Because I am about to go start a new home for us, and I thought I'd get one of the last words in here. Thank you for your patronage.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

The New CessPool

Hey! What's going on here?! We got 3 Peng threads going at once! This one, Croda's, and PeterNZer's! This ain't right.

BTS PLEASE FIX OR DO SOMEFINK!

Jeff

------------------

When nuclear weapons are frozen then only freezers will have nuclear weapons.

Originally posted by Hamsters:

Yeegads, we don't want to go to the east coast. There're no waves and all the people do there are sleep with their pets.

Gentlemen, what in thunder is going on? The Mad One has not been by here yet asking people to go, move, shift, gather up their things and move on down the road. Yet I find both Croda and Peter out on the main Board setting up dueling Peng Challenge Threads. Is this boisterous high spirits brought on by a premature intimation of Spring, or just stupidity? My instinct is the latter. Please refrain from posting a multitude of 'Peng' hobo jungles out there until the Power That Is stops by and lets us know our time has come. Then let us fill up our buckets with our natal effluent and proceed in an orderly manner to our new home. I thought the Bald One wanted us to gather up our cardboard boxes and flattened coke can roofs when the Thread approached 20 pages?

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Guest Madmatt

Okay, time to move to greener pastures and then kill all the local fauna there too. Someone do somefink!

..and let me know...

Madmatt

Originally posted by Mace:

When two cesspoolers collide!

Announcing the inaugural meeting over dinner of Aussie Cesspoolers, Mace and Stuka (where hopefully copious amounts of alcohol will be consumed, because to be quite honest, I don't want to face Stuka sober)!

Where: Melbourne, Australia

When: 8 March 2001

Time: circa 6pm Aussie EST

Mace

btw, Stuka has been unable to post here for the past few days due to lack of a PC. Please take advantage of this by trolling, flaming or belittling Stuka during his absence (eg. Those ears that Kitty provided are actually smaller, yes smaller, than his real ears...and you know what they say 'the bigger the ears the littler the thingy'!).

Is that why the goat sucker hasn't sent a turn recently. Why doesn't he have a PC, I thought the inmate just got a new puter. Now it's not working?

And you said "thingy."

Originally posted by Seanachai:

One should have to earn the right to tell saintly perverts to get a grip on themselves (Bauhaus! Don't make me repeat myself!)).

Oops, too late.

Just call me St. Bauhaus from now on. I am the Saint of the Immaculate Thingy.