Maple Leaf Up!! The PENG THREAD goes North!!!

Originally posted by Lorak:

Litter Box???!!!

I thought she ment that we were all a part of her Litter, and wanted all of us to start calling her Mama.

Lorak

I'm there.. suckling up. *mew* *mew* *looks cute* *mew* now where are those teets!

----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROIGHT UPDATE:

Pengkomon: has killed another Tiger of mine.. feck! but on the good side... he has not noticed why I am pulling back hard earned ground... hey Seanachaooo whats my NAME!!!???

MoosyMace: Snow.. fecking snow.. at least it goes well with this new Peng thread.

Spuka: Even though the git is a newly wed he is no virgin in getting hammered thats what happening to him. I got two games going with this git.. a QB (no comment) and a Operation thingie which.. the first minute of the game there was a firefight never seen in the history of mankind... HT scrambling like cockroaches discovered in your Breadbox and AT guns scrambling to fire at everything that goes "vroom".. I just hope his Jabbos have visual problems and nail some of his guys too!.

Burlychen: To quiet.. all to quiet... where are your guys monkey boy?

Girlyboy: now he has managed to wipe out a whole lot of guys.. its my turn.. and hes running.... mighty nice holding back a whole company of troops, all fresh and tons of ammo to give out.

HunamSadi: just got a taste of 300 and 150mm Rickets.. or a nice fireworks show.. who knows.. who cares.. not me.

Soonuchie: well ooh ouch another HT knocked out.. please no.. stop.. you evil tee drinker you! even at that loss I did not go down in moral or VP! hehe.. looser. yes hes feeling the closing arm of my STURMTRUPPEN.. YES you snod I took strumtruppen for a meeting engagement... why.. cuz I like the ring of it and the firepower they have... now if only they came with rockets I would have been as happy as a 16 year old virgin in a bordello.

Cruda: we have a game going or what?

thats it.. now bugger off

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-31-2001).]

Guest Germanboy

Lorak, please inscribe thus:

I got whupped by JShandorf in what must be the shortest game in my career.

Andreas: loss

Jshandorf: win

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by mensch:

I'm there.. suckling up. *mew* *mew* *looks cute* *mew* now where are those teets!

Oh, how bloody clever. Boob jokes! I think maybe you ought to replace the picture you sent to Lorak and replace it with this:

WARNING! NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Originally posted by Kitty:

I think maybe you ought to replace the picture you sent to Lorak and replace it with this...

LOL. That can't be Mensch though. Note the erect posture of the member, which also lacks the scabs and sores rumoured to abound there. Bauhaus will have more info.

------------------

When it's my turn to march up to Glory,

I'm gonna have one HELL of a story...

ROTFL.. yup.. why do you think they call me RaketenMensch.

oh btw... don't sour the milk over my post... remember.. joke joke.. bla bla.. aww who cares....

btw.. if its a boob joke why you show a schlong anyhow??? me don't get it..

women!!!

----------

Originally posted by Forever Babra Queen of Coffeeshops and Frilly Underwear:

bla bla.. hyuck!... me make joke

wouldn't talk Gen. Custard.. btw.. I can help you with your costume.. lemmie get my bow and arrows.... you need one through your ears..

---------

Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Holy hell, Canada? What's next, Peng does Detroit?

Anyway, some game updates -

I will offer my usual terms: if you want a surrender or a ceasefire, I'll give them. If you want to wait and see what happens, that's cool too.

Die all now.

Okay, Chuppie. I'd like two surrenders and one draw please. Make it a Jumbo Draw with extra cheese.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

quite fine my friend.. since I never had a rash aside from that 89' incident with 4 meters rope, a five speed blender and that bagpipe.. I'm fine. I learned you can't do certain things with a bagpipe.. and I will never again touch one.

Talking about healing, did the doc say your mr. happy should not be falling off anymore? Your wife said she didn't even notice it missing until the neighbours called saying that thier dog found something small and greenish.

--------

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-31-2001).]

Originally posted by David Aitken:

Good god, I've walked into a schoolyard!

and what happened? jeez you got picked last to be on the murderball team again? Tell you what young Aitiken we'll let you play with your lightsaber if you want but only if you are nice to chubbaca and Han Scroda.

---------

Originally posted by jd:

Sheesh bugger [me]... blah, blah, exposition, reference to other 'Poolers out of fright...

...more exposition, leading nowhere...

Course your choosing to pick me out defiantly marks you as defective [damn! he got one right!]...

...20 years of school leading up to the use of the word: "puerile"

Ah, jd, jd….which I am now sure is actually a shorthand for “jaded,” for otherwise how could one understand your mewling response? To wit (as counsel might say): “…this is what I get for being such a sucker…” Thank goodness! We all applaud you for coming out and admitting the truth! Not that the Hagia Sophia of the Third Person of PENG™ would not know, but for you the first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem (or in your case (no not that kind, get those dollar signs out of your eyes!)), just ONE of your many problems. And, as a firm believer in the doctrine of Survival of the Best Fitted, one look at that suit coat of yours convinced me that sartorial evolution is through with you and you have many, many more problems!

Gods fiery testicles, man! Of course “engineer” is ambiguous! The likes of us can slither from one overpaid job to the next while our last boss was still figuring out what the hell it was we were supposed to do! In the time it takes for you to drop and sniff your legal briefs to see if you need to wash them this month, I have convinced three different suckers – excuse me – employers to fork over cash when they are still asking “is that guy in the mechanical or electrical department . . . never mind, pay him and will figure it out next quarter.”

And I don’t believe for an Albertan minnit that you are so “sparing with my large-ass” (explains the camera angle, doesn’t it?)… how does that explain your love-children, Croda and Marlow, whom you were so quick to take under your wing . . . when in fact you are just waiting to introduce them to your “firm.”

Finally (for now at least; it’s break time) as for “lets see your logical and mathematical reasoning at work…,” since I am at this so-called “work” right now, I nearly laughed until their crappy coffee came out of my nose! I’m only saying it once so get this straight, monkey-boy: I have never, NEVER used ANY KIND of reasoning or logic at work! Maybe you suit-and-tie corporate rapists go in for that sort of behavior, but we “ambiguous engineers” just make up this crap as we go!

Now dump that secretary off your lap (or was it Meeks?) and cower in the corner like a properly intimidated advocate – for I shall plant you and your jacket into the dirt like so many other avocadoes!

[Edited to remove even the slightest bit of clarity]

[This message has been edited by Iskander (edited 01-31-2001).]

Originally posted by Forever Babra:

This land is your land,

This land is my land,

From Bona Vista,

To Vancouver Island,

This land is your land,

This land is my land,

This land was paid for YOU by ME!!!!

Here goes... I might not survive the exchange... I thought I would point out that Bona Vista is actually spelled Bonavista. Not really a big deal, but I noticed Vancouverisland wasn't spelled wrong. I'm proud to admit I'm a Newfoundlander and that I know the difference (insert Newfie joke here). smile.gif

Ah. A refreshing change to the scenery. And I've forgotten my woolies!

Has GB had a turn yet? I would be glad to sponsor a turn down here (relatively speaking) when the time comes.

So, what's new? No further updates, Winchman still getting a big foot shoved well and truly home by me, Crocus ditto, Marlon ditto, Chubbychops also ditto (though, strictly speaking, I haven't encountered the last three yet. A new purchase in cammo netting, cunningly disguised as fishnets, has paid dividends for them all).

Kitty obviously is on the rag, which explains the tears in the new curtains and the rough looking patch on the corner of the sofa. Iksander seems to be a new and highly entertaining addition to the 'Pool. I can see jd getting shot here.

Anyway, as you were.

stevetherat

[Edited to rectify some truly horrific spelling mistakes. And clean up up Kitty's mess. Isn't there a litter tray here?]

[This message has been edited by stevetherat (edited 01-31-2001).]

[****, found more! Back to school for me]

[This message has been edited by stevetherat (edited 01-31-2001).]

Originally posted by Goanna:

OpLiz Update

I was planning to send out scouts for Speedy Elvis and Hiram (we have given up all hope on Marlow) but I got a file from Speedy today.

Mister Gecko,

Since you don't read my posts, I'll email you explaining that my stinkin hard drive is formatted and you won't get a turn from me for a while. Pardon me as I prove a moot point by posting again. Its like yelling at a deaf guy.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Well, I've checked out all the newer pictures. Shandorf, you do realize that Tommy Chong looks less whacked than you do, don't you?

I was attempting to enter the new year without really remembering it. I can't remember if I was successful...hmmm...and, hey, who didn't idolize Cheech and Chong growing up? I know I did!

BAH! Who cares about me?! Not I! No! I say what has the pool come to when Slappy starts to post in here more than I do! Hell, I didn't think he could fit his groggy head through the cave entrance to the cesspool let alone post anything intelligible that didn't have references to L/70s or the fact that a Sherman isn't a tank. (It's an exploitation vehicle! It's not a tank! Really!)

Geezus, and who said that we wanted all these new comers squatting in here anyway?! I was just barely starting to tolerate Wildbutt and Cheek6 before all these other "doofusses" showed up.

Well, anyway GAME UPDATES!!!

Lorak! Oh he who is only surpassed in long windedness by Senility himself, chalk me up a win!

Gerbilboy - Loss

ME - WIN

He surrendered because he could not stand the anticipation of his men dying in hordes. Not a turn after I spotted the first infantry units did he surrender all to me. Kneel to Zod. Apparently he mumbled something about buying for a ME and not a defense but hey keep track of you setup e-mails! feh.

Cruuuuuud-da: He has 3 tanks left. I have 6 tanks left. You do the math.

Dalem: Nothin' makes me grin more than when I see someone grind up a bunch of Pommies on a useless desperation attack. Keep sending them, we'll kill more.

Boriarty: He has gotten in a few small moral victories, such as the AT minefield and that little FT guy. (You go little buddy!) But beyond that this one is pretty much over except for the dying and I guess Boriarty likes to die a lot.

Berli: It takes time to move a battalion of men so as of yet nothing has happened.

jd: Being the master of delaying I just got this file back yesterday. To my astonishment I have only deployed in this battle. Seesh.. Seems like I have been playing this one for weeks already.

Marlow: If I ever get a return file I will tell ya about this one. The last turn I sent out I got to watch my Hetzers take AT fire galore and yet survive.

Now piss off.

Jeff

------------------

First of all, David, you stupid sot, if names were meant to be descriptive, everyone would have the, culturally appropriate, name of, "Ugly little purple person that cries and wets itself." -Meeks.

I recall from the dim and distant past that this al began with that moron seanachai expounding the virtues of Canada (thus proving that he is a moron), and Peng and I pointing out (in a calm and respectful manner) the error of his ways. Now it seems that those useless wanks from north-o-the-border are in control of The Mutha Beauiful Thread. The only way this could have happened is that the Mad Bald One must be off his meds again.

BTW, seanachai, I do not drink Belgian beer. When I drink beer, I drink beer and when I drink fruit juice, I drink fruit juice... I never mix them.

Originally posted by stevetherat:

Kitty obviously is on the rag, which explains the tears in the new curtains and the rough looking patch on the corner of the sofa. [Edited to rectify some truly horrific spelling mistakes. And clean up up Kitty's mess. Isn't there a litter tray here?]

*sees steverat on the ground next to her litter box*

Wow. How'd this get out of there?

*places steverat back in the box and buries him in the sand*

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

[This message has been edited by Kitty (edited 01-31-2001).]

Originally posted by Mace:

Talking about chaffing and strange rashes, have yours healed yet?

Mace

Mace, what were you doing to Mensch?

Eeeeeew, gross.

Jeff

------------------

First of all, David, you stupid sot, if names were meant to be descriptive, everyone would have the, culturally appropriate, name of, "Ugly little purple person that cries and wets itself." -Meeks.