You'll All find this Amusing and Scary.

Recently, I just put up a new post about Franko's True Combat Rules. I have had a fun time with it, and many of you have offered some constructive suggestions. However, I recently received some HATE email from a guy known as "Funnyman" at Funnyman@dotplanet.com. Here's his EXACT QUOTE, cut and pasted..I will be happy to forward the original email to anyone thats interested. I think people like this should not be welcome in the CM Community. Here's what he said:

"U sorry sadisdic person u make it seem that CM isn't a challenge, U BASTERD. I wish i never went to that forum besides ive heard that rule before & it wasn't from u. So please stop the DAMN noncence. Urs truley

funnyman"

He doesn't appear to have the best spelling. What should I do?

Franko

P.S., in the subject line, he calls me an "assh*le".

[ 05-11-2001: Message edited by: Franko ]

After reading the message you received I am sure that his parents would take away his keyboard privileges if they knew how he acted when online.

I sent an explanatory e-mail to an address that was nuking me a few years back through MS IE. To my delight the Mother read my mail and corrected her youngster and politely returned a mail to me explaining.

No worries mate..

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Hey Franko, I see your'e a lawyer.

Can't you sue his ass for something? :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could, of course, but anyone who spells that poorly could not have more than two pennies to rub together. Besides, I'm a corporate lawyer..I just move piles of money around.

Frank

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Fox:

Geez Franko, you're a lawyer and someone just called you a "sorry sadistic person", a "basterd" and an "assh*le" (like the asterisk there). So, what's new? :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK now THATS funny smile.gif !

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Franko:

Franko

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call the spelling police.

If I had nickel for every time a dope that sent me a threat/nasty email, Id be having a pile of money to move around.

Ive even had overt threats here in the forum (which of course are taken to be jokes by the immoderators).

So funnyman isnt funny and this isnt worth yakking about. Wheres Madmatt (Madlock) when you need him?

Lewis

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Looks like Junior Member #5240 is your guy... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, my number and his are only 2 apart, and we registered in the same day.

Maybe I'm funnyman...My medication must be wearing out!

Funnyman.

I mean...

Gyrene

Gyrene -

Up your dosage. Triple it. The doctor said it would be okay! smile.gif

Franko -

If you really find his behavior that annoying, send an email complaining to DotPlanet. If it violates any laws, request they contact his local ISP, who may then cancel his account.

I understand that losing your access privileges for a semester can be rather debilitating to your academic career.

Or - we can all just laugh at a gutless wonder who chooses to harass people through e-mails rather than in this public forum.

MrSpkr

[edited because dyslexia is a horrible disease]

[ 05-11-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Franko:

Franko

P.S., in the subject line, he calls me an "assh*le".

[ 05-11-2001: Message edited by: Franko ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would say that spelling would be an issue, since it's not one of his interests in his profile. ;)