Who wants to be an ÜberFinn?

Would that be you? If so, check my new scenarios at the Scenario Depot.

1941: Ristiselkä , Karjalan kunnaat

Two assaults by the I/JR51. These semi-historical scenarios are best played as Finns vs. AI. A new war has begun, and Finns are set to take back what belongs to them. But Russians are difficult to push out of prepared positions, especially when all you have is infantry...

1944: The Strait and Narrow Path

This is a fictional exit-type scenario to be played as Soviets. It is very small and only 12 minutes long! Don't stay put, go forth towards victory! But beware of those pesky Finns in the bushes...

[ March 24, 2004, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Sergei ]

• 4 weeks later...

Of which one? Ristiselkä and I suppose Karjalan kunnaat are playable if you give the Finns a good %-bonus, but especially the latter might not be much of an interesting experience for the Soviet player. Paskamotti is definately meant for PBEM. And I'm currently working on a battle that works well with two players. If you'd like to test it, I can send it to you.

Ok, I've sent it.

From The Proving Grounds the friends of huge battles/operations can also get my two new scenarios based on the battle of Nietjärvi in 1944. They're called as Niet Molotoff! and A Walk On The Beach, and I'd like to hear feedback, especially for the operation.

[ April 23, 2004, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Sergei ]