Happy Holidays!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MarkEzra:

Happy Holiday's and GoodWargaming to one and all.<hr></blockquote>Mark you swine, here's hoping you and yours have a properly Rousing Ragnarok ... or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate ... good to see you still around buddy.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BFawlty:

Since I have to work the 25th, I figured I would get this out now. Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year to all!!!<hr></blockquote>

BTW what fricken Grinch a-hole makes his employees work on X-Mas?

Hell, even the fast food joints close for X-Mas...

Jeff

Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all you guys.

My daily visit to this forum has never failed to amuse and entertain me over the last year, and that is really priceless. So go on and have a beer and congratulate yourselves on what fine people you all are.

Cheers! Here's to the next one.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jshandorf:

But, Lars, I hear you can live off of Guinness for at least a day or two. You'll be fine. Just stay away from the heavy machinery.

Jeff<hr></blockquote>

Liquor store,

must,

get,

to,

liquor store.

Shandorf you git! You can't live off that watery soup called Guinness. Everyone knows that hearty German biers supported medieval monks during their fasts (and boy they must have gotten drunk!). I'd suggest something along the lines of Dortmunder Union Dark or a good Oktoberfest bier. Lots of good dark local biers too. Glüeks Dark anyone? Here's some fun though Molecular Expressions BeerShots Website It's a microscopic view of different biers from around the world.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hanns:

Shandorf you git! You can't live off that watery soup called Guinness. Everyone knows that hearty German biers supported medieval monks during their fasts (and boy they must have gotten drunk!). I'd suggest something along the lines of Dortmunder Union Dark or a good Oktoberfest bier. Lots of good dark local biers too. Glüeks Dark anyone? Here's some fun though Molecular Expressions BeerShots Website It's a microscopic view of different biers from around the world.<hr></blockquote>

And I suppose you will put me into the "Bouncer Death Grip" if I say you and your microbrews can go fly a kite in a minefield, hmmm?

Catch me if you can! Oooo, look I can touch my hands behind my back! Try that one you neanderthal!

Bah, go mix yourself a "power drink", you GNC freak.

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

Jeff

[Edited to remove smilies since Peng will beat me if he sees them.]

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: jshandorf ]</p>

Jeff<hr></blockquote>

The Airlines! And we will carry some folks on the big day!

Jeff<hr></blockquote>

Could be worse: they shut our entire office down for Christmas week without pay (not even Christmas Day) to increase the bottom line for the stockholders. :mad: