?

I thought in the new cm version they were going to allow all unit experience ie. u could have some greens and then vets and on crack unit? I heard someone talking bout that.

Never mind i just read a post on this subject

[This message has been edited by Cwhit21 (edited 02-19-2001).]

Yes, you can have units in the following skill levels:

Conscript- Little or no military training. Likely to panic at the first shot.

Green- Some training, but little or no combat experience. An example would be American infantry replacements.

Regular- Good training, and has seen some combat. Average troops in every sense of the word.

Veteran- Pretty self-explanatory. They've had lots of combat experience, and are excellent fighters.

Crack- Not oncrack. First class troops, they've been in combat long enough to learn how to seek cover really well, move quickly, and not panic easily.

Elite- The best of the best. Very rare in real life. Elite squads under good leadership can lose all but one man from a 150mm arty round and still come up ready for action.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense

Guest Madmatt

I think he is refering to the Unrestricted type game. Some people *thought* it would allow mixing of all the different levels of experience in QB's. It does not, it lifts the points restrictions on certain TYPES of units but the only way to mix Vets and Recruits on the same side is to create your own battle.

Madmatt