A Trifecta at B&T

I know we have been quiet for a while but that does not mean we have not been busy. First, two major announcements from Boots & Tracks:

First and foremost, I would like to welcome Thomas Killerich to the team. He is a crafty player and quite qualified playtester and will help us to keep producing top notch battles.

Second, I am pleased to announce that the site will now be avaliable from a new domain name. Please visit us at http://www.bootsandtracks.com . Fear not webmasters and bookmark junkies--the old addresses are still valid. In fact, the site is now mirrored. But I would encourage all to go to the new site and update links as it is possible. It is much easier to remember anyhow.

*WWB notices a growing anger in the crowd. Announcements are cook, but the Scenario Junkies are itching. WWB wipes the sweat off his brow and continues.

And, probably most exciting, the CMAK TCP Pack is now complete. If you already have it, you can just download two new pieces of Genuine Rune Evil: The Rats Strike Back! and Vines and Vineyards.

Enjoy!

WWB