Peng Challenge . . . by Jury

Well, as we are the mystical line in the sand normally drawn by the Mad One, and as most of the lads seem to be sleeping off Saturday Night, or perhaps, still sleeping with Saturday night, I propose to start up a new Thread.

I will take a few minutes after posting this to see if anyone (other than Mensch) shows up to disagree, then will begin the journey again.

For all those who feel I am still under something of a cloud, please to remember that we wish for an orderly transition, and express your doubts to your pets, rather than starting up multiple competing threads.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There, that's done.

Now, doubtless it will be some short while before Madmatt shows up to lock this one down, so you can all post here regarding how vile my title, was, how much contempt you hold me in, and what you would have done instead. Or better yet, take it over to the new Thread and look what's written upon it's forehead.

Reporterette: "In lighyt of Seanachai's umm, intersting new thread title, do you have any further comment on this case?

MrSpkr: "Off the record?"

Reporterette: "Off the record."

MrSpkr: "They should've hung the guilty bastich; and if they had seen that thread title, they would've!"

Reporterette: "Thank you MrSpkr!"

exeunt