Up dating scenarios at the scenario depot

George,

There are two schools of thought:

First, by using the Authors Only login, you can update the scenario synopsis details to the new version, then send me the updated file. This has the drawback of having reviews associated with a version to which they no longer apply. If you haven't used the Authors Only pages, it should be fairly self explanatory. If not, send me an email and I'll be happy to help.

Conversely...

Second, add a new entry using the new details. No drawbacks hee except having to re-enter the details a second time. Send the new file to me and I'll upload it.

In the next iteration of The Scenario Depot (currently under development) authors will have the option to upload their own scenario files when they submit the scneario details, thus eliminating the need to email me the file.

I'll look into allowing the capability (via the Authors Only pages) to "clone" an existing synopsis so that the tedium of data entry can be somewhat relieved.

Note that the upcoming enhancements to the review system will automatically indicate to which version each review applies. Therefore, it will be necessary to only maintain one scenario synopsis entry for all versions of the same battle or operation.