WBRP - TAHGC TOBRUK #1 ?

Ya know, ya coulda just asked me instead, seeing as my e-mail address should be with the Battle section [i'm not at home at the moment, so for all I know you've sent a message to the "telusplanet" address that I won't see until after work tonight].

It's:

WBRP = William Brent Robert Pollock

TAHGC = The Avalon Hill Game Company

TOBRUK = [the boardgame title]

#1 = scenario #1 from that game.

TOBRUK is an Avalon Hill game that many of us played back in the 70s. Think of it as a forerunner of the SL system (individual squads/vehicles/heavy weapons), although it tends to be closer to MBT and IDF with the hit-location charts. Those eight scenarios are my conversion of the like-numbered TOBRUK boardgame scenarios. They're aimed at folks familiar with that game...my first attempts at using the Scenario Editor.

That "WBRP" tag might look messy on the Scenario Depot, but it makes keeping track of my sceanrios a lot easier at home.

Originally posted by Thin Red Line:

OTYVM BR TRL

(Oh thank you very much, best regards, Thin Red Line)

[ February 12, 2004, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Brent Pollock ]