Here's a PENNY NOW GO AWAY... A PANTIELESS PENG CHALLENGE THREAD.?

In our most recent encounter, I held an unfair advantage over Mace.

No, not that there was a flock of saheep wandering through the fields to distract him (though I did see a few of his troops frolicking with the local fauna).

No, not that he played UK troops, which we all know are overpriced, underpowered gerbils.

No, it was the fact that I understood a core principle that his troops apparently did not:

You always point the open end of the tube thingie (down bauhaus) at the bad guy!

Lorak scribe thusly:

MrSpkr's enlightened fascist hordes: MAJOR victory!

Mace's illiterate barbarian throng: humiliating DEFEAT!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Well, I withdraw my objection to the Knighting of MrSpkr (not to be confused with the Knouting of MrSpkr, which is ALSO a good idea and there's 15 points for the lad or lass who can name the military (sort of) literary reference which made Knouting known ... at least to me) ... where was I? Oh yeah, anyway since he had the wit and wisdom to quote in full one of my masterpieces, "Cess 'Em All", he is clearly of the right caliber (unlike Rommell 22) for a Knight of the CessPool.

Joe

I know Knought about Knoughting except that it's something normally used for giving a good flogging to one who so deserves, so count me Knought I mean out... Unless of course its PawBroon who's doing the Knoughting in which case would be something else entirely. :eek: