"2 Pounders And Tigers" - feedback without spoilers

This is my opinion of the CD scenario, "2 Pounders and Tigers". The opinion is based on a two player non-blind PBEM. By "non-blind" I mean that both players had knowledge of enemy setup zones and force makeup; but had never played the scenario. It was simply looked over briefly in the editor by both players. No spoilers below.

This was a very exciting fight! Given two experienced human players I would say the tougher job falls to the Germans. This is due mainly to the freebie large flag given to the Allied player. If this flag were moved forward so that it actually had to be defended, the Allied advantage would all but be eliminated.

The 36 minute battle is just a little short for the methodical German player. I would change the turns to 40+ before playing this one to insure that the Germans have the time to exhaust their ability to carry on with the attack.

German reinforcements should be spaced out a bit to prevent tedium.

I highly recommend this one for two-player battles. The German commander NEEDS to know what he is facing to really give the Allied player a fight he'll not forget. Therefore, I do not recommend playing this one blind.