-- F A Q -- How to Take a Screenshot and More!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...that as long as said gamers were alive, the game would never end, and what with all the lead flying, the game would not be a safe place to wallow. Therefore, Stuka got up and trotted over to...

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Free hosting for your CM pictures!

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

...that as long as said gamers were alive, the game would never end, and what with all the lead flying, the game would not be a safe place to wallow. Therefore, Stuka got up and trotted over to...

...the local pub and had him a few brewskies.

While Stuka was relaxing in the pub, several female specimens of the species wondered over to him and asked him if he wanted to.....

(PS. What the hell is a sporran?)

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

Originally posted by Maximus:

...the local pub and had him a few brewskies.

While Stuka was relaxing in the pub, several female specimens of the species wondered over to him and asked him if he wanted to.....

Borrow their dictionary. "See," the females said, "a sporran is a pouch, usually of skin with the hair or fur on that is worn in front of the kilt with Scot's Highland dress." Thus enlightened, Stuka ordered a round of...

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Free hosting for your CM pictures!

Thus enlightened, Stuka ordered a round of...

...Artillery.

The 155mm round fell 50m short of the aiming point, the faq thread.

"This will teach you. Here I am, naked as the day I was born*, and all this talk about sporrans when the focus should be on my thingy!

You will pay!!!!

FOO here, extend range 50m then FFE, out!"

"Sorry", cried the CM collective cowering in the FAQ, "We don't have a magnifying glass powerful enough to focus on that! Not that we would want to anyhow!!!!"

With the barrage falling, the FAQers cowering, one man rose to the occassion to save the day. It was...

* to be confirmed.

Originally posted by Mace:

...Artillery.

The 155mm round fell 50m short of the aiming point, the faq thread.

"This will teach you. Here I am, naked as the day I was born*, and all this talk about sporrans when the focus should be on my thingy!

You will pay!!!!

FOO here, extend range 50m then FFE, out!"

"Sorry", cried the CM collective cowering in the FAQ, "We don't have a magnifying glass powerful enough to focus on that! Not that we would want to anyhow!!!!"

With the barrage falling, the FAQers cowering, one man rose to the occassion to save the day. It was...

...one who once was and still is but does not as often but does it better although somewhat sloppily. His was and is a sad story. Owning a hairy back, a balding scalp, and a propensity to flatulate at inopportune times, MRPeng wandered over to his...

------------------

http://www.derkessel.com/

...Honda Civic, and pulled out another bottle of Madmatt 20/20. MrPeng considered this to be one of the best drinks in...

------------------

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, Classic threads, and more!

...Honda Civic, and pulled out another bottle of Madmatt 20/20. MrPeng considered this to be one of the best drinks in...

...the last three minutes he's had in a long time. Amazingly this drink actually sobered up MrPeng and he realized why he hasn't been to the BTS board in a long time. It's because...

Guest Germanboy

...that would mean there would not even be horses on the board, let alone in CMBO, and that would make some people weep with...

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

...The tears of a clown, when there's no one around.

Imagine a world without horses: no neighing, no whinnying, no cantoring, no shooting of animals just because they broke their leg, and no beating of topics to death...What a horrid, horrid place the world would become, but at least we have people like Michael Dorosh to ...

------------------

You ain't smelled nothing until you smelled a Dead Horse rotting in the sun. -- Somebody

[This message has been edited by DeadHorse (edited 03-20-2001).]

Originally posted by DeadHorse:

...The tears of a clown, when there's no one around.

Imagine a world without horses: no neighing, no whinnying, no cantoring, no shooting of animals just because they broke their leg, and no beating of topics to death...What a horrid, horrid place the world would become, but at least we have people like Michael Dorosh to ...

...create yet another Canadian CM site of which to offer yet more Canadian mods which only really cater to a small niche group, but then again, there's nothing wrong with that. wink.gif But that's why we have people like DeadHorse who.....

------------------

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

...But that's why we have people like DeadHorse who.....

...neighs, whinnys, cantors, and beats topics to death (not to mention leaving a nasty mess on the roads that no-one wants to sweep up).

The CM collective considered various options of how to deal with Darkhorse (as CM2 wasn't going to include horses, which sort of made him redundant), and the following proposals were nominated:

i) shoot him when he finally breaks a leg,

ii) not to wait, but shoot him now,

iii) send him to a nackery instead, and have him rendered into glue, or

iv) ........

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 03-20-2001).]

...neighs, whinnys, cantors, and beats topics to death (not to mention leaving a nasty mess on the roads that no-one wants to sweep up).

The CM collective considered various options of how to deal with Darkhorse (as CM2 wasn't going to include horses, which sort of made him redundant), and the following proposals were nominated:

i) shoot him when he finally breaks a leg,

ii) not to wait, but shoot him now,

iii) send him to a nackery instead, and have him rendered into glue, or

iv) Take him immediately to the back forty and ride him into the ground like he deserves.

Of course, the Canadian players would prefer to...

Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

iv) Take him immediately to the back forty and ride him into the ground like he deserves.

Of course, the Canadian players would prefer to...

...write another tactics article which only pertains to Canadian Tactics on riding DeadHorses into the ground. But yet...

...those gamey American players found that one or two of the Canadian tactics also applied to them! Horrified, the determined band of Canadians resolved to...

------------------

...those gamey American players found that one or two of the Canadian tactics also applied to them! Horrified, the determined band of Canadians resolved to...

...take measures to ensure that their beloved country (Peace, Prosperity and Good Government) was not absorbed as the 51st state of The Republic. No need to worry, however, as there is no demand for DeadHorsies in the states. There is, however, great demand for cheap Canadian electricity generated by...

...take measures to ensure that their beloved country (Peace, Prosperity and Good Government) was not absorbed as the 51st state of The Republic. No need to worry, however, as there is no demand for DeadHorsies in the states. There is, however, great demand for cheap Canadian electricity generated by...

...the local power authorities in California who...

...the local power authorities in California who...

...just loved to throw the master power switch to off at the most inconvenient times.

A particular favorite of theirs was to disrupt...

...just loved to throw the master power switch to off at the most inconvenient times.

A particular favorite of theirs was to disrupt...

...discussions on the statistical significance of hamster Ubersnipers (AKA semi-regular rodents firing from hidden positions) in urban battles. Particularly annoying is...

...discussions on the statistical significance of hamster Ubersnipers (AKA semi-regular rodents firing from hidden positions) in urban battles. Particularly annoying is...

The static electricity that makes laundry stick to Mace's sheep. While he was trying to pull socks off of his furry friends, Mace was taken completley by surprise as Croda stormed in and...

------------------

...immeditaly stormed back out again. He has no place in this story and feels that Mace's sheep-shearing has enough humor value to last many more threads. So Croda went off to have a beer with John Wayne, while Hiram "Phillies Phan" Sedai silently crept into a position where he could watch Mace...

Originally posted by Croda:

...immeditaly stormed back out again. He has no place in this story and feels that Mace's sheep-shearing has enough humor value to last many more threads. So Croda went off to have a beer with John Wayne, while Hiram "Phillies Phan" Sedai silently crept into a position where he could watch Mace...

...get sexually permiscuous with his woolly friends. Disgusted, Phillies Phan, quickly snuck back out of his position to go join Croda and John Wayne. While drinking their beers, Phillies told them about what he saw and then Croda said, "Hell, maybe we could make some money off of this. Here's what we'll do....

------------------

...get sexually permiscuous with his woolly friends. Disgusted, Phillies Phan, quickly snuck back out of his position to go join Croda and John Wayne. While drinking their beers, Phillies told them about what he saw and then Croda said, "Hell, maybe we could make some money off of this. Here's what we'll do....

We'll pay Croda to use his sig in his posts. Then we can charge suckers five bucks each to come in and laugh at him. Mace was quite proud of his scheme, and was shocked when it backfired and...

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll pay Croda to use his sig in his posts. Then we can charge suckers five bucks each to come in and laugh at him. Mace was quite proud of his scheme, and was shocked when it backfired and...

</BLOCKQUOTE>

... Set his scrotum on fire. Quickly Mace in an attempt to minimize the damage to his gonads ...