Crouching Tiger, Hidden Peng Challenge

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh ... Seanachai do you really think I'm going to settle for some trivial post like Herald (no doubt YOU conceive that I would be ANNOUNCING your feats) when I am DUTY BOUND to Prosecute those who would defame the CessPool and Protect the traditions and honor of ... The One The True CessPool? It is a HARD duty but I am resolved to carry it through.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damnit, Old Foul Joe, what will it take with you?!

The Position of 'Herald' is beyond merely 'honourable', it cuts right to the heart of such concepts as 'Tradition', 'Honour', and 'People Who Get To Decide Whether You're F'ing Useless Or Not'!

Alright, then, you bloody difficult swine, could you kindly inform the Old Ones, most of whom, I might add, despise you as the alternative to 'me' , what position you feel might be appropriate?

I can't believe that, offered the position of 'Herald' to the Peng Challenge Thread, you'd cut up rough about it and make demands!

You swine. Perhaps you'd prefer to have time free to work on you major opus, Winesburg, Utah.

[ 09-01-2001: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

We are done here, lads. Move on over to our new home. Await further orders. And stop picking at it, or it won't ever heal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bugger, our new home is:

Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man, play the Peng Challenge for Me.

Stop snickering. You, yes you, lad, I was talking to you!