What happened to dfdr.net?

DFDR is history (guess I should change my sig line, eh?). It just cost too much money for my wife, er, I mean me, to continue it's upkeep.

However, the contents of the site have just (yesterday) been shipped off to some new allies at the FreeFireZone. DFDR will arise from the ashes sometime around the first of the year with a new domain and server. Not to mention an update every now and then. redface.gif

See you soon at the FreeFireZone.

mymarley, DFDR contents plus two other theater mods are now hosted at a site run by wargamer.com called Combat Mission World. The url is:http://www.wargamer.com/cm/cmworld/

The other mods are the Russian front mod Frontovik and Fading Hopes which is set in the early period of Poland 1939 and France 1940.

The mods include new scenarios, uniform bmps, vehicle bmps (for selected vehicles that work for the appropiate theaters). The Russian front also includes Russian language files. There is even a Finnish mod with uniforms, Finnish language, and even a special Stug mod with log side armor.

David Singer and bfamily33 did great work in their various mods and deserve credit.

MikeT