Funny

You can edit U.S. spotter for 800 amm (( normal 200 )don't ask me for other things) at the same price ( the point is edit at the same price ) No search done, no flames please sooo.....

Is this normal ( I know it is but is it )

Hmmmm I must be stupid.;)

---------------------

800 amm ... aprox 17 turns

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: Ales Dvorak ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

You can edit U.S. spotter 81mm for 800 amm (( normal 200 )don't ask me for other things) at the same price ( the point is edit at the same price ) No search done, no flames please sooo.....

Hmmmm I must be stupid.;)<hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

You can edit U.S. spotter for 800 amm ((( normal 200) sometimes is 600 )don't ask me for other things) at the same price ( the point is edit at the same price ) No search done, no flames please sooo.....

Hmmmm I must be stupid.;)<hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Is that what his incoherent stuttering is about? WTF does price matter if you're designing a scenario, anyhoooooo?<hr></blockquote>

Im talking about ME on a custom map.My opponent has already choosen his army. ;)

Ah, well then. Now I get it. The price is the same for arty spotters (and any troops) regardless of their ammo load. This is the sort of thing that the independent third party that typically sets up these non-standard quick battles for you will address (by reducing the ammo load, or purchasing for you based on an e-mail ratehr than and editied scenario file).

The bottom line is, you either need to trust your opponent (like you do when you assume that he won't look at the allied purchases), or you have an independent third party do the set-up for you and send it out as a tournement save.

The added benefit of having a third party do it for you both is that they can add some wonderful and wicked surprises for you both that add to the overall game. I like it when a particularly nefarious third party (who shall remain nameless) screws around with reinforcement times, VLs, ammo loads and anything else that he feels like that doesn't unbalance the game too much.