Please everyone look at this

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's how it stands now after 78 posts. I'll just name the country's that have more then one. U.S.A. 24, England 7, The Netherlands 5, Austria 2, Spain 2 and Germany 2. Oh hell let's list all the countries since everybody likes to see their country's name in writing. So here they are: Mexico, New Zealand, Finland, Belgium, Slovenia, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Canada, Italy and last but not least South Korea. I hope I didn't leave one out. Oh yes almost forgot 1 from Egypt. I believe the city was Bum Fuk. What a pretty name, don't you think? :rolleyes: Well sorry to hear it's raining in Germany Zarquon. Send some over our way would you? Say Dandelion I see you just can't stop talking or is that typing? Not to worry about hijacking the topic I always enjoy your replys or posts. You are an interesting guy so be my guess type away whenever you feel like it. smile.gif I always learn something from you. I like your sig Boff. Funny.

Thank you for those kind words Lee, I know you know it's quite mutual.

Tell you what though, your little poll here has made me all nostalgic and sad. Can't help noticing lots of folks are missing here. Where did that Kiwi living in London go? Always so full of energy. Wasn't it him that made he intro movie to CMBO? And that other Swede with the equivalent of Library of Congress on technical details in his home, gone too. And that Argentinian fellow, him with the temper. And the obnoxious fellow who got thrown out all the time, not a day that he didn't get into a fight here, the Irishman. Used to be that Belgian here too, him providing detail maps on the Ardennes. He must have really labored to scan those for us. Lived right near Bastogne did he not? Andreas hasn't reported in yet. Wonder if he ever brutally gunned down a general Krafft, or visited an armour show in England last year, or both. Where are all the Canadians? Used to be more than one could count in here. Nice folk.

Well. The way it goes I guess. They might be back some day. Had a year off myself until recently.

On the up side, I don't think we ever saw an Italian, a Spaniard or Korean here before, did we? If we didn't, these additions calls for some celebration I'd say.

Here goes

fireworks-1.jpg

Your

Dandelion

That fireworks display was cool Dandelion. That was really cool! Well thank you for your kind words. Yes looks like a lot of the old guys are missing probably playing that sissy CMBB game or yelling, slapping, biting and just plain howling over on the general forum. Yeah this forum has pretty much become the lost forum. I guess just us old CMBO diehards hanging around here anymore but on the plus side some good new young lads coming aboard. I was also pleased to see some of those other countries here. Neat!

Lots of pineforest in Finland, yes Sir, no shortage of pine at all. Pines left, pines right and you're standing on fallen pines too. Pines all over. The occasional Finn among the pines but, mostly, just a whole lot of pines. Houses in pinetree, pine furniture. Pines./QUOTE]

Yes, Dendelion,and the highest rate of suicides in Europe, so I've read. Perhaps there is some connection. Still, I envy them being a warrior nation. I'm often annoyed by seeing how some Western societies, among them the Netherlands, try to turn their hounds of war into some sort of salvation army. At Sbrenica we've paid the price for that attitude.

Originally posted by Dandelion:

Tell you what though, your little poll here has made me all nostalgic and sad. Can't help noticing lots of folks are missing here.

I think a lot of them got bored and moved on to a different game - something to do with Russia. Bunch of dilletantes if you ask me.

Chalk up another Canadian!

50km(30m) northwest of Halifax, Nova Scotia, in the parrish of LakeLands (named, obviously, for the numerous lakes), actually closer to Windsor, NS or the Annapolis Valley, famous for their apples. It's snowing today, we're expecting up to 10cm(4in.). Rare spring storm!

Hello to all,

KC

maybe one day we should organize a tourney for the Dutch players(off course belgian and german players are welcome too).

I think I and certain others are able to set up a meeting without any costs.

If their is enough animo I can see if I can organize a meeting.

Please email me if you would like to show up.

Henk