Peng in Paradise

jd

Recent invocations of the Mutha Beautiful Peng Challenge thread have been in dreary and dank places. A tip o' the hat to Meeks for suggesting a tropical setting, the Carribean perhaps. So sit down on the lanai, put your feet up and let the tradewinds caress you as lovely maidens (and an occasional swarthy manservant for Kitty and Emma) rub oils and lotions.....and don't forget the little umbrellas in the drinks, so assuming Matts approval......Have at it boys, your own paradise.....

Oh and a bit of history, given by Mark IV in in an earlier reply to the general question what is this place?

The topic has never changed. It is still about ripping the skull off one's enemies, slurping out their brains, spitting the fibrous chunks into the eyes of passers-by, and belching with satisfaction.

It is also a place for loathing the stupid and despising the obvious. There are no hamsters here. There were, but they became stupid and obvious. They were one of the many gifts your local Peng thread has given you, of the Outer Board. We have moved on. Expect more.

This is the place for playing the damned game! Not for another button on the user interface that undoes all your mistakes and sucks the bullets back into the guns, not for quibbling over ballistics and optics, not for amusing anecdotes about what your Panther did against the AI this morning, but for taking the game as it stands and pointing all these wonderful weapons at one another.

You've never heard music until you've heard the bleating of a gut-shot cesspooler.

Long live the Peng Thread!

A Thousand Years of Peng.......

Thread 2 http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/011566.html 10/12/00-11/28/00 104 pages

Aussie adventure : http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/013030.html 11/28/00-12/18/00 40 pages

The escape from Down under http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/013850.html 12/18/00-1/12/01 37 pages

The Meeks Diversion: Time to lock the forum... http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/014862.html 1/12/01-1/22/01 23 pages

Kinder Gentler Cess http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/015377.html 1/22/01-1/30/01 25 pages

Maple Leaf up! http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/015730.html 1-30-01-02/07/01 20 pages

Germany http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/016037.html 2/07/01-2/21/01</A> 15 pages

Peng in Paradise http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/016566.html 2/21/01-current

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 02-26-2001).]

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Madmatt

Well if the tropics were good enough for Survivor they are good enough for the Pengtonian Multitudes I guess....

Let me just christen this for you all....Damn! My zipper is stuck...

Madmatt

Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

Mommy mommy look at me, I've finally amounted to something!!!

Listen, you twit, Chrisl claims to have killed the first Peng thread because the thing exploded not because it was locked down. I thank you, though, for being just annoying enough to get everyone's blood boiling for this new incarnation of the everliving Peng thread. I can only pray that immediately after posting that idiotic tripe, you were subjected to the beating of your life from a man named Guido.

Ugh, yet another disgusting and mutilated offspring from that Survivor crap. First Temptation Island, now this!

Then again, if that means Mace is going to cheat on Kitty with a sheep while the sheep sleeps with...oh forget it. Can you tell I have nothing to do and am reduced to posting here? Ugh...now I feel all icky.

Cherri-o

EDIT: Now I feel even ickier for having to edit something that short for spelling mistakes. Double Ugh.

[This message has been edited by The Commissar (edited 02-21-2001).]

Just wondering out loud here, what sociopathic compulsion hits people to "tag" this thread's transition each and every time. It gets amusing at who shows up but doesn't have the chutzpha to hang around. Just wondering

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 02-21-2001).]

Seems I must waste energy beating on idiots again. Stevethegit, I will NOT be battling you for right of squiredom. If you choose to ignore my benificent offer then I'm affraid it is withdrawn. When you have grown in the ways of Peng you will understand the relationship of squire and Kinigit, and it's not some spartan thing either Croda. Meanwhile, there's drinks this friday, same place and time where the taunting may continue.

PeterNZ

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem and Croda -

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 02-21-2001).]

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,

A light from shadows shall spring;

Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,

The crownless again shall be king.

Many a year ago there dwelt in this land a noble people, but alas, they were driven from it by the dark lord. Since beasts and trolls of unspeakable nature have wandered here.

I, Aragorn son of Arathorn descendant of Isildur have come to slay its evil inhabitants and claim it once more.

I ask again, which of you foul trolls will be first to feel the cold edge of Isildur's Bane? Yes, it has since been reforged in Minas Tirith and is eager to cleave troll flesh once again!

[This message has been edited by Aragorn (edited 02-21-2001).]

Hey Aragornancy boy. Nice tights.

Oh by the way, here's a Stop and Desist Order for copyright violations. You have been served punk. See you in court.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 02-21-2001).]

"forsooth I am Aragorn, behold my +2 broadsword and Chainmail of female repelent".

"I shall smite thee for 2d6+4 damage and lo, you shall be smutted with my sword and righteous, but pimply, demeanor"

"Please lend me some more dice so i might kill that bunch of orcs and steal their treasure and experience so I can level and gain the cloak of wear-it-in-public-like-a-sad-git and be the envy of McDonalds workers"..

Well MR FANCY PANTS! We don't like your sort around here! Know what we say to depressive angsty sword-wielding types? We say HOW WOULD YOU LIKE 50 TONS OF FINE GERMAN CRAFTMANSHIP HUH? HUH? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THEN AS ITS MGs TEAR YOU TO SHREADS AND ITS 76mm GUN FIRES ROUND AFTER ROUND OF HIGH EXPLOSIVE SHELL AT YOU?! HUH!?

You'll probably sit around MOANING about your lost kingdom and broken crowbar, BUT WHAT DOES THAT MATTER AS TONS OF VICKERS STEAL BEARS DOWN ON YOUR PROSTATE BODY READY TO CRUSH YOU INTO A BLOODY PULP?! Try and use your crowbar against that foe you slithering WORM.

PeterNZ.

ps. I'm not really sure we should let Russians in here. Every one i've met has worn cardigans and smelt faintly of cabbage

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem and Croda -

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Seems I must waste energy beating on idiots again. Stevethegit, I will NOT be battling you for right of squiredom. If you choose to ignore my benificent offer then I'm affraid it is withdrawn. When you have grown in the ways of Peng you will understand the relationship of squire and Kinigit, and it's not some spartan thing either Croda. Meanwhile, there's drinks this friday, same place and time where the taunting may continue.

PeterNZ

Oh, OK. Even though I may be a resentful little swine that looks at you through the corner of my evil eye, I accept your (pathetic) offer in the hope I might drip poison into your shrivelled mouth while you sleep.

And the drink fest is on. Yet again, my sympathetic girlfriend has allowed me to play out. Yippeee!

StR

Ok, Aragorn, son of Arathorn, descendent of Isildur, who cut the One Ring from Sauron's hand. You're not wanted here, buddy. Not in this pansy-ass, plagiaristic, no-freakin-originality form, at least.

See, here in the thread we're not playing characters. We're not pretending to be smart or vicious or hateful or hopeful, we really are that way.

I really do hate so many of you cloying halfwits who think it's about putting on a costume or spewing drivel or grabbing a thesaurus so that you can call me a pusillanimous thumbtack of a man, Berli really is evil, Peng really does think people who use smilies are a disgrace to humanity, Andreas and I really don't like each other and Seanachai really does have hope for humanity.

The Pool isn't about pretending at all, you chumchuck, it's about being as honest as possible. Every time one of you morons comes in here and pretends to be smart or witty or creative you just come across as boring, meat fisted and pathetic. This isn't some kind of freeform theatre of the mind, where we're all required to pretend to be superheroes or plants or Titus Augustus, rather it's more of a fraternal organization of eccentric individuals. If you're neither eccentric nor individualistic but rather a needy, whiny, pathetic sheep than the only place for you is in Mace's harem.

------------------

Woot! Woot!

The dip**** just got banned.

-Source Unknown

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 02-21-2001).]

Watch as I make fun of the poor fool with my uncanny knowledge of role-playing.

Blah blah blah.

We say HOW WOULD YOU LIKE 50 TONS OF FINE GERMAN CRAFTMANSHIP HUH? HUH? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THEN AS ITS MGs TEAR YOU TO SHREADS AND ITS 76mm GUN FIRES ROUND AFTER ROUND OF HIGH EXPLOSIVE SHELL AT YOU?! HUH!?

Russians suck (This is true).

I'm afraid there aren't any German armored vehicles that mount a 76mm gun, Pete. Stick with role-playing, you seem to have a better grasp of it.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Well if the tropics were good enough for Survivor they are good enough for the Pengtonian Multitudes I guess....

Let me just christen this for you all....Damn! My zipper is stuck...

Madmatt

Uh, Matt, you're s'posed to put it back in afore ya pull up, YA GIT!

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change." -- Oddball

"Crap." -- Moriarty

Bla-bla-bla-something not so funny-bla-bla-bla...

PeterNZ.

ps. I'm pretty sure my mother was boozing off vodka when she was burdened with my sorry self. Every Russian I've met has poked fun of my small pathetic self, beat my at chess, and dated my mommy. Damn those handsome devils!

Flattery wont work, buddy. However, I am partial to a good shoe licking. Yeah, thats better.

Guest Germanboy

3 Bedroom semi-detached, front and rear garden, nice views, close to centre. Cosmetic improvements and minor repairs necessary. Colourful neighbourhood. £150,000. Contact JD Estate Agents for details. Joe Shaw Inc. Mortgage Advisors ready to screw you over, err, provide helpful advise. Contact Lawyer for solicitor services.

Aragorn - desist in defiling one of the most beautiful works in the English language by randomly quoting it in inappropriate places. Just don't do it. Or else...

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

I'm afraid there aren't any German armored vehicles that mount a 76mm gun, Pete. Im ever so educated. Sometimes Id pass of dates with my hand for a good ol' book browsing. Those penetration charts are a turnon, no?

Man youre weird. Too bad the studying didnt get you any more grey matter, you pansy-GICombat-messege-board-posting-fool.

Lord of the Nipple Ring

by HairAGone

I really like chains 'cause they glitter,

On women who bellow and boss,

I sit in my leathers and titter,

While keeping my legs tightly crossed,

least something important gets broken,

When the whipping begins to sting,

But there's not a mercy word spoken,

It's safer here than with Peng!

Ya got that right, mate. Stop plagarizing and post something original and insulting or go hunt fissshhheeessss in the dark.

Joe

------------------

I heartily admit you are a swine, Joe. But you are OUR swine. (Goanna)

Originally posted by The Commissar:

Man youre weird. Too bad the studying didnt get you any more grey matter, you pansy-GICombat-messege-board-posting-fool.

Good god, Commissar, just from reading your butchered English I've lost 4 IQ points, reducing me to only 283 times as smart as you. I demand you return to the outer forum and post your Russian-lovin' there from now on. Oh and I'll say it again, the art of misquoting someone is to put embarassing words in their mouths and then respond to what they actually said, otherwise you end up looking like, well, a stupid Bolshevik.

It seems the one they call Meeks is the all knowledgeable Lord of the Thread, bearer of the book of Thread Lore.

I come to this foul place not to be one of you, I come to slay you! Your feeble insults do not heed me in my quest, save your breath!

Guest Germanboy

I'm afraid there aren't any German armored vehicles that mount a 76mm gun, Pete. Stick with role-playing, you seem to have a better grasp of it.

Warning - GROG POST

A number of Marder Panzerjaeger had the Russian 76.2mm gun IIRC. The Germans captured a large number of these guns and ammo stocks early in the war in the east. Don't think they are in CM though. Never checked.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Good god, Commissar, just from reading your butchered English I've lost 4 IQ points, reducing me to only 283 times as smart as you.

Not to good at math, are you Meeks. If you take 4 from 8, that equals 4. Now, let us assume that Commissar has an IQ of 1. Following this so far? Ok, now 4 is only 4 times as smart as 1. Understand?