Peng Challenge Thread - From Barbarous to Boring

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at this... (taken from "warmonger Bush" thread on General forum)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Madmatt wrote:

As CMBB gets more and more into testing and development, My, Steve's, Dan's and the other people that keep an eye on forums' time will become less and less. You are already seeing that now as we just can't take the 2-4 hours a day to scour the entire board. What that means is that any past tolerance on our part for indiscretions is now at an end.

What does this mean for you? If you screw up, go over the top, break the rules, or basically just be an ASS to someone, you will be gone. This forum was and is a living library of knowledge and information but it must also be one of mutual respect and civility. Calling someone names, calling them stupid, calling their country stupid, calling how or what they think stupid is NOT PERMITTED. The sign of an educated mind is not one which is closed to any new possibilities, but one which is open and willing to take in new opinions and perspectives and subject them to the light of intelligent scrutiny.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

By these criteria, Lewis's termination is long overdue!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Yhanks, YK, I tried to tell them, but would they listen?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> "Yhanks for yhe Memories" Panzer Leader, yes but it's like the little boy who cried wolf, after awhile you just DON'T listen.

Furthermore, I thought the title at LEAST as good as your constantly trotted out chestnut which, IMHO, wasn't that good the FIRST time we heard it. Dame YK2 is obviously just upholding the sisterhood by supporting it or another Mae West line. Let's hope that sanity prevails and another, more PC, title prevails.

In any case, I am pleased that MY thread was here to provide a bit of nostalgia for the halcyon days gone by ... ah my, you know what they say though, nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Dame YK2 is obviously just upholding the sisterhood by supporting it or another Mae West line.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn am I that transparent? in second thoughts don't answer that.

:eek:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The sign of an educated mind is not one which is closed to any new possibilities, but one which is open and willing to take in new opinions and perspectives and subject them to the light of intelligent scrutiny.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed....... and the sign of a fickle mind is when the pot appears to be calling the kettle black... Just my open and willing opinion though :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Indeed....... and the sign of a fickle mind is when the pot appears to be calling the kettle black... Just my open and willing opinion though :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But all this still leaves me confused as to whether I can still make fun of myself.