. FAQ . How to take a Screenshot and More!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DekeFentle:

Of course the notion that an Ausiie can find...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anything, including the bathroom after having a sixpack of Victoria Bitter is completely senseless. Even dumb uncultured Americans agree that that is a truly fine beer, much better than...

(PS the only reason I posted was to rob Mace of the 100th post tongue.gif)

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: 109 Gustav ]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Anything, including the bathroom after having a sixpack of Victoria Bitter is completely senseless. Even dumb uncultured Americans agree that that is a truly fine beer, much better than...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...your ordinary rotten grain beverage. For that is why Italians, such as myself, prefer distilled grape beverages. Nothing beats a good ol' Concorde Grape wine. Especially when it is hommade.

But meanwhile, Mace was losing his argument with the bar patrons concerning his wife, the sheep. Mace decided to leave, but as he headed out the door, he bumped shoulders with Gustav and the two began eyeing each otherlike some sort of secret lovers. Gustav yelled, "It's not what it looks like!" to the bar patrons, "It's...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Rudely Interrupted by Maximus (curse you, Red Baron) :

But meanwhile, Mace was losing his argument with the bar patrons concerning his wife, the sheep. Mace decided to leave, but as he headed out the door, he bumped shoulders with Gustav and the two began eyeing each otherlike some sort of secret lovers. Gustav yelled, "It's not what it looks like!" to the bar patrons, "It's...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...just that we recognise each other as kindred spirits, sharing the common knowledge that Victorian Bitter is, yes, a fine brew."

It was a start of a beautiful friendship with Mace trading his sheep for 109 Gustav's trout/salmon/whatever. This soon grew into a large export/inport industry thus cementing the USA/Australian friendship, and bringing an age of prosperity between the two countries.

However it all fell apart when Mace noticed that Gustav had robbed him of the opportunity of the 100th post.

"You Mongrel" Mace yelled, "I'm going to".....

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

However it all fell apart when Mace noticed that Gustav had robbed him of the opportunity of the 100th post.

"You Mongrel" Mace yelled, "I'm going to".....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...take my sheep back away from you and then bitch-slap you with your fish!" Stunned, Gustav then recovered and said, "Well if that isnt the ****? I get a business going with your sorry ass and you get all upset about some silly thing about something called a '100th post'. That'll be the last time I do anything with you, unless...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

...take my sheep back away from you and then bitch-slap you with your fish!" Stunned, Gustav then recovered and said, "Well if that isnt the ****? I get a business going with your sorry ass and you get all upset about some silly thing about something called a '100th post'. That'll be the last time I do anything with you, unless...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can at least work out some kind of Time-share for the sheep and fish. That wool really came in handy as I was hiding from The RA so I wouldn't have to eat worm salad here at school. Hell with out the sheep I'll be forced to ...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Hell with out the sheep I'll be forced to ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Endure my dad's constant BBEM (Bothering By EMail) the whole time I was in the dorm. Kind of odd, because he was never concerned about me fishing, or about Maximus's habit of...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Endure my dad's constant BBEM (Bothering By EMail) the whole time I was in the dorm. Kind of odd, because he was never concerned about me fishing, or about Maximus's habit of...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

prancing about naked in the forest. Maximus would tear off all his clothes, run into the forest, and . . .

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

prancing about naked in the forest. Maximus would tear off all his clothes, run into the forest, and . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eat all the mushrooms he found there. This tended to screw up what few thoughts ran through his head, but Maximus didn't really care, because...