Now is the Challenge of our discontent, made horrid cess by this son of Peng

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, just out of curiosity because I can't remember much past last Thursday, has Madmatt ever actually started a Peng Challenge Thread himself?

Turns now out to everyone except my two setups to evil swine, Lawyer and Agua Perdido, and Bauhaus, who's annoying, and Simon Fox, who I just now found.

Going off to work on them.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iskander:

Replace 'shine' with 'taunt' and I think that's our new title.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha' ye sobered oop ainuff tae send mah tha next turrn? Ah need sum cheerin' oop!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

Yaaaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Behave yourself. It's starting to look more likely that both Peng and Berli will be in the Twin Cities shortly, and we'll need the cooperation of complete idiots like yourself in order for it to be as truly a nightmarish an experience as it deserves.

Peng has professed a desire to kick Lars in a sensitive place by way of greeting, and I can't imagine anyone who would come into the Twin Cities who wouldn't want to find Shandorf's goddamn address, break in, mace him in his own bed, and then float him out onto one of the many convenient lakes of the region handcuffed to a slowly leaking inner tube.

More anon.

Oh, and Hanns. Challenge someone to a goddamn game, you pillock! We've nothing against perverts as such, but we've a great deal against perverts who don't play the game! Challenge Lars. He's a good fellow, and as daft as any other loon of Scando descent.

Square heads. What can you do? Can't live with 'em, can't round them up, spend a minimum of 13 months explaining to them why they shouldn't actually be here, then another 12 months while they consider what you've told them, then a 24 month period while they gather for family conferences about what they've been told, and then a final 3 month period while they prepare their response, only to come back to you with: Could you go over that again?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Slapdragon the Ronin Squire

(soon to graduate to knighthood).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh geez - who the hell let this idiot in? First, he seems to think he is a squire just because he says so. Second, he thinks he is gonna graduate to knighthood just because he says so. Finally, he seems to think that the fact no one likes him, finds him amusing, or wants in any way to be associated with him allows him to claim 'Ronin' status.

This guy has read one too many James Clavell novels. Flowerboy, I've been a lurker here for several months, and you strike me as the most boring, dimwitted buffoon to step foot in these parts since Panzer Leader got the insane idea that people actually LIKED being around him.

A warning to the Pengers: If the Peng Challenge Thread allows SlapPuff to be a knight, well, between him and that poltroon from Kansas City, the apathy and boorishness will kill what interest remains in the thread. Mark my words.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sahibs, Nabobs and Boxwallahs: a Dictionary of the Words of Anglo-India has (as it probably should) the last word: ...

punkah-wallah [1864], a menial who kept the old cloth punkah going ...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA. Vindication. Put that in your hat and smoke it you infamous Germlish bugger.