Now is the Challenge of our discontent, made horrid cess by this son of Peng

I bid the Elders, Senior Knights, Knights Errant, Squires and Serfs welcome to this continuation of the Immortal Thread.

As for the rest of you... nice of you to stop by. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. What, you haven't left yet (Not to quick on the uptake, is he?). Well then, you have shown yourself to be a bit of an idiot, let's see if you can prove yourself a complete idiot. Now pay attention...

Secundus) You are an SSN. You are not an Elders, Senior Knights, Knights Errant, Squires or Serfs. Do not come in here and challenge us as a group, but rather, chose some individual and challenge them. Do not expect Elders, Senior Knights or Knights Errants to accept your challenge... you have not proven yourself worthy yet (and probably never will). Of course, it is your right to ignore this rule... this is where you get to prove that you are a complete idiot.

Lastly) Sound off like ya got a pair!... not that you have a pair, or would like a pair. Make some attempt at showing us that you have read a book, or that perhaps you have had an original thought. You may, of course, tell me that my Mamma wears army boots (Actually, I think she does)... thus propelling you further on the road to complete idiocy

Primus) If ya can't taunt on your own, don't let software do it for you. Much better for you to be lame on your own than let some programmer be lame for you. I'm sure you know what to do to reach that complete idiot title that you want so much.

Thirdly) You may be operation under the misconception that this is some sort of ladder or tourney... it is not. We couldn't care less if you have never lost a battle. Winning or losing is immaterial to the panache you show while playing. Feel free to ignore this... you do want to be known as a complete idiot, right?

So, you want to be a complete idiot, and your thinking, "what's the worst that they can do to me... other than the whole Hell thing?". To answer that... Bauhaus, stand up and show the lad

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

So, you want to be a complete idiot, and your thinking, "what's the worst that they can do to me... other than the whole Hell thing?". To answer that... Bauhaus, stand up and show the lad<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stand up??? What happened to sitting down?

Our stern cries of 'Please fix or do somefink' end,

Our dreadful marches through dread Berli maps.

Grim-visaged Knights give the Squires the wrinkled **BOOT**;

And now, instead of mounting (DOWN Bauhaus)

To fright the souls of the Scum Sucking Newbies,

We caper nimbly to a nearby chamber

To the lascivious pleasing of a Martini.

[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Stand up??? What happened to sitting down?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Uh, actually Bauhaus that was the point. When it comes to SSNs we want to do whatever we can to ... encourage them to leave. What better way than to ... wait for it ... Expose ... them to our own charming St. Bauhaus of the Immaculate Thingie. See ... it's working already.

Joe

New thread, new

UPDATES!

Seanachai has finally gotten off his duff and sent me a setup (and I'm rather alarmed by his openness about what he does with his duff... some things Man Was Not Meant To Know). We haven't even seen the map yet, and he's already stalling. Bastard, that's my tactic!

stevetherat, unsurprisingly, is stalling. He's hugging the edges with his gamey British uber-panzers, dropping smoke in the center, and generally being a right bastard. We hate The Rat. I can't kill his HQs fast enough.

Joe Shaw is shamelessly stalling. After I finished my last move and deleted it without sending it, he waited nearly a week for me to realize I'd done so on my own. Luckily, our rigorous turn-numbering allowed me to uncover the Justicar's gamey attempt at deception.

jdmorse is either stalling or out of town (which is also stalling). I returned his setup at the lightning-fast interval of less than two weeks, and do I get any gratitude? No, the sandbagging bastard just sits on it with no acknowledgement. He's had it at least a day!

And young Sir Lars is about to learn that while virture may be its own reward, there are no rewards in the Cesspool--only waiting forever for me to return turns.

I'd stay and stall a bit longer, but I've got to go to lunch.

Agua Perdido

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

To the lascivious pleasing of a Martini.

[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A pleasing Sweet Vermouth Martini with an onion in it and possibly some orange liqour.

[ 10-03-2001: Message not edited by: Slapdragon so sod off]

But I,--that am not shap'd for civil threads,

Nor made to court an tourney fest;

I, that am rudely stamp'd, and want bile's majesty

To put the boot in an ambling git;

I, that am curtail'd of this vile proportion,

Cheated of groginess by dissembling nature,

Deform'd, unfinish'd, sent before my time

Into this boiling cess scarce half made up,

And that so cantankerous and maddened

That SSNs bark at me as I halt by them;--

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Seanachai said stuff about Minneapolis here.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes there are lots of churches - I assume that means things will be pretty calm on Sunday mornings so I can sleep late? And I must reiterate that I've only seen a couple of halfway houses, and that was when I was visiting friends. As far as you know.

I too look upon our eventual meeting with a mixture of shame and delight - no wait, that's a different message board....

So I would gladly play step-n-fetchit for the Olde Ones here, if only to bask in the glory of some goofy dudes that probably smell like my grandmother's old house.

A more disjointed post with more unnecessary paragraph breaks I've not seen in a long time.

So I'll leave it here.

Tourney update....

IF you care... Not that you do, but I don't care if you do or not. Riiight...

After a slew of my opponents, who I had crushed or was about to finish crushing, dropped out my remaining games consisted of 2 draws, 1 loss, and 1 win. This has sucked immensely but I will prevail. Worry not knightly scumbags I will right my ship and sally forth to victory. I have another game wrapping up where I have come out on top.

BTW, Mr. Spock don't you owe me turn?! I sent my turn to you a couple days ago and I have yet to hear a reply. Afraid I am going to win, eh? Come on you thin-armed ninny...send me my turn.

Jeff

And oh so lamely and unfashionably

The Newbies, the weak and useless 'Pool gits,

Have no delight save their utter demise,

Unless they all deign to SOD OFF at once

Whilst I descant on their deformities:

And therefore, since we cannot be rid of them,

They may entertain this foul-smelling 'Pool,

By grappling and clawing in fetid muck

Under the hateful glare of of their betters.

{edited to say, "Take it home, Berli -- I enjoy the true Bard as well."}

[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Can't we have a thread without so much Peng in it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Time for a jolly sing-a-long:

Lovely Peeeng! Wonderful Peeeng!

Lovely Peeeng! Wonderful Peeeng.

P-e-e-e-e-e-e-ng.

P-e-e-e-e-e-e-ng.

P-e-e-e-e-e-e-ng.

P-e-e-e-e-e-e-ng.

Lovely Peeeng! (Lovely Peng!)