Have you no Challenge, Peng? At long last, have you left no Challenge?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mensch:

Looks like the cockroach problem is back.. Toodles everyone... call me when you have it cleared up.<hr></blockquote>

Oh dear!!

C'mon chaps - we've gotta help the poor old Wench out here ....... seems he has a cockroach problem. Must be that damp bunker in Berlin that he lurks in 24hrs a day.

See ....... us Aussies are tryin' to help out here ...... and all ya ingrates can say is SOD OFF!! Well that sort of language would not be tolerated in a cultured land such as ours. It is much more polite to say FARK ORF!! So there...

Cheerio Wenchy.....

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CMplayer:

Moy arse he duz!<hr></blockquote>

What a strange accent you have CDplayer!! Sort of ....... PommieIrishWelshGermanicHispanicSwissish sounding. Have you managed to dig yourself out of that last avalanche??? It's 24degrees C and fine and dandy over in this Great Southern Land. Oh, sorry ..... I didn't mean to make you drool... now look what you've done - you've oozed all over yourself!! Dear, dear - smarten up lad, and I'll have a word in Little Johnny's ear - I'm sure he'd look favorably on a Swede with loads of moolah wanting to emigrate to heaven on earth!!

See ya' mate.......

AussieGoodness

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CMplayer:

Oh great, then I'll keep you up all night waiting for my next 3 second 2 brain cell reply. Have a nice (tired) day at school tomorrow, you lump.<hr></blockquote>

Why thankyou Swish! That's the nicest thing I've had said to me all day! Good to see you have learnt to count to three. With much practice you might make it to FOUR.

Phhht!! I tire of your puny ablandishments - they are not worthy of witty riposte - so off to bed it is then! Good night little one ...

[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]</p>