Have you no Challenge, Peng? At long last, have you left no Challenge?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Just like to pop in here and say that this thread's title is about the suckiest title yet. For Krist's sake will someone pleeeease stop Shaw from starting these inanely title threads.

Shaw go shoot yourself.

Jeff<hr></blockquote>

Ahhhhh so much better put than a mere

Pfffffffffffttttttttt

;)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Shaw go shoot yourself.<hr></blockquote> Philistines ... you're all Philistines ... well except for Peng who at least understood the reference. It's not MY fault that the youth today have so little understanding of history. No doubt if my choice had been a quote from some alternative musician with hardware in his lips ... and eyes and nose and ... blurting some obscure and profane quasi rhyme THEN they'd approve.

Did they chime in to abuse Elvis for HIS incomplete and ungrammatical title? THEY DID NOT! Now I choose a title that no only has a historical reference BUT is complete, spelled properly and ... MOST IMPORTANTLY ... was NOT chosen by an Australian ... and they gather round like jackals before a wounded yet still defiant lion.

And Dame YK2, after my unwavering support for you ... this betrayal is ... the unkindest cut. I fear that this group does not deserve me.

dadgummed young whippersnappers

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Methinks Dame YackPtoo has been on the bottle this afternoon?<hr></blockquote>

Nahhhhhhh of course I haven't, I just feel like talking nonsense, and what better place to do so than in the pool.

BTW Peng

Pfffffffffffftttt

And with that I bid you all goodnight, tis past my bedtime.

Joe!

Unlike you, I am not some gutless jellyfish too afaid to speak directly to you. In the past, I have refered to you as an idiot in jest... now I do so in all seriousness. What possessed you to think you could take a biblical *retch* theme and expect me to sit by and except it? As or our cursed traditions, I am upholding the only tradition that counts... I loath you from the very pit of me being. I have and always shall stand against your pathetic, puritan crusade to destroy free will within the Mutha Beautiful Thread... May It Always Be Here

Piss Off ya Nong!

In keeping with the traditions of the CessPool and the duties of the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, the Justicar is not enabled to chastise an Olde One (even a heretic who can't seem to put his finger on the right word ... "accept" not "except") lest he gain the approval of the majority of the TRUE Olde Ones. I, therefore, repeat my request for the leave of Peng and Seanachai to PUNISH the trangressor and apostate Olde One.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I mentioned that you are an idiot, right? How can I be a heretic? Moron<hr></blockquote>

OOoooo, Ooo, Oo! I want to be a minion to the Evil One!

You're an idiot, you're an idiot, you're an idiot!

C'mon, c'mon, I can be evil! Kinda like that puppy-that-chews-up-your-slippers evil.

GgggRRRRRRRRRrrrrr.

Hello again scum,

I must say I do enjoy reading this thread. Helps pass the time and provides a laugh or two. Only problem is the amount of typing you guys do between my visits. You guys do have jobs, right?

I believe it was Joe that ask what Lorak might be doing. I may come off sounding like a bad wife, or that I don't care, but honestly I never really paid attention and he doesn't talk about it much. Except for when he is with friends. We also only dating most of the time he was in. So it was a lot of brief visits and letters.

Best I can remember.

He was originaly in artilley or cannons, and was based in oklahoma. From here he mentioned something about calling in targets, maybe like a scout or something. Then he finally ended up at ft. bragg. I remember more of this because it was his last post and he was close enough to visit a bit more. I know he did some training with explosives or something, and I know he parachuted, because I remember him being happy about wearing diffrent boots.

I know that doesn't say much, but thats about it. Maybe with a specific question I could remember more.

Oh and Seanachai, I really liked you guinness theory. I'm just not sure the formula is in his head. I believe it is contained more in his blood stream. In fact I think instead of bone marrow, he has bone hopps

Till next time,

Take care

Cest bon

Oh, Since most of you are guys(I think). I am not sure if any of you follow or chat about pro football. I am a steeler fanatic(Lorak's teaching). So If any of you visit football boards and happen to see a post under Lorak, It is me. I just try to hide that I am a woman on those sites. Usually just brings a bunch of crap, or they discount you knowing anything.

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Best I can remember. He was originaly in artilley or cannons, and was based in oklahoma. From here he mentioned something about calling in targets, maybe like a scout or something. Then he finally ended up at ft. bragg. I remember more of

this because it was his last post and he was close enough to visit a bit more. I know he did some training with explosives or something, and I know he parachuted, because I remember him being happy about wearing diffrent boots.<hr></blockquote> Hmmmm, well it may not be TOO bad ... sounds to me like an FO ... obviously a conscript so it'll take him A WHILE to get anything on target ... if you can call that kind of error "on target". At the worst he's probably just going to drop some rickets on some Northern Alliance troops ... unless of course ... he's in charge of calling in Daisy Cutter drops!

This is Wolf Blizted at NCC Headquarters with this Breaking News Story! Informed sources tell NCC News that the capital of France, that's Paris France, has been hit by a wayward Daisy Cutter bomb. The Pentagon has refused to confirm or deny the errant bomb drop, but our sources state that a "Lork" was responsible. Further details as they become available.

Joe

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]</p>

Were you trained by Dame Shaw?<hr></blockquote>.

Certainly not! Everyone knows Pshaw Xia is a blithering idjit. I, on the other hand, am merely an idjit. An idjit with a bent (down bahaus(and where has bauhaus gone off to lately?)) towards evil. Not supreme evil, but more like that evil that causes your toast to get too brown in the morning. The evil that makes the light turn yellow in plenty of time for you to stop. Not the capital-E vil, but more the not quite so noticeable(but relentlessly annoying) evil of having to go back and lock your car because you forgot.

Fear me!

Piss Off ya Nong!<hr></blockquote>

You may be Evil incarnate, but even you are not powerful enough to resist the simple elegance of aussie slang!

Muahahahahahahahahahaha..*stops to wipe spittle dribbling down chin*....hahahahahahaha

Mace

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hmmmm, well it may not be TOO bad ... sounds to me like an FO ... obviously a conscript so it'll take him A WHILE to get anything on target ... if you can call that kind of error "on target". At the worst he's probably just going to drop some rickets on some Northern Alliance troops ... unless of course ... he's in charge of calling in Daisy Cutter drops!

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]<hr></blockquote>

At some point Lorak told me he was a 17D, which might mean something to the grogs amongst us (and we know who you are). Maybe I misread, and he meant to say that he was shaped like a B-17? Of course, when I hear a two-digit number followed by the letter 'D' my first thought is cup size.