A Thousand Points of Peng, A Kindler, More Gentler Cess

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Roborat:

Christ, they have to call out the army every time it snows.

Hehe... I knew we'd never live that down. But given the state of the Navy, we're just glad we don't get too much rain. biggrin.gif

Before that I lived all over Canada...including Bagotville, Quebec...

<cough> Beg pardon? smile.gif

------------------

When it's my turn to march up to Glory,

I'm gonna have one HELL of a story...

Thought I'd just 'pop my head round the door' to see what the hell happened to my game with Marlow?

I was just about to splatter his feeble attempt at a defense when...the turns stopped coming! and that was weeks ago!

You in there Marlow????!!

Echo???

Originally posted by Mace:

I’ll have you know I won a $5.00 bet for growing that. I got an additional $10.00 to shave it off. And it was my meagre salute to that fine cricketer and my hero, Merve Hughes (do a search)!

Ahhh good old Mervan, here I was thining you were Chopper Reid.

Quick little update until I can waste more time later.

There is a new group pic on page 4.

Peng, Elvis, and Hiram during a night of drinking... and um...you can guess.

The picture sent in was good. sadly it loses some detail in the cutting and re-sizing.

For My games:

Germanboy.... this game is still ugly, I believe it was a Rune creation, so what do you expect.

Hakko... Just getting started on this nice little map by Germanboy.Seems like it will be hell soon enough though.

GiTom... Due to a clerical error by his intelligence staff, has started his attack well short of the objectives.

Moriarty... Berli is just a low down sack of pig ****e. This has to be one of the most screwed up maps I have ever seen. It is so bad... that I might move Moriarty's and My Name back to the squire list.

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

*** Service announcment ***

Someone needs to consider starting a New Peng Thread soon. Seems we start causing the Forum problems now if we get over about 25-30 pages.

Figure we could take it upon ourselves to be our own moderators instead of waiting for the Mad one to lock us down.

Just a thought.

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Guest Madmatt

Ok listen up VERMIN!

The Cess is again begining spill over the lip of the containment vessel so nominate someone to think of a new thread title, contact me and we then can arrange another tranferal to a new home for you lot.

We should probably start doing this every 500 messages or so...

Madmatt