To the last Challenge I grapple with thee. From Peng's Heart I stab at thee. Twice.

i would highly suggest veiwing iron chef on the food network, i've only seen it a few time but it's a riot. i kind of feel bad for the contestants though because whoever loses looks like thier going to do hiri kiri, and the dubbing is great! hehe, and in case you were wondering, their are 3 iron chefs, iron chef japanese, iron chef french, and iron chef something else, enjoy smile.gif Iron Chef Sakai is by far the best one and specializes in french dishes i beleive.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Iron Chef Sakai:

ahhhh finaly someone has figured out where i came up with this handle, haha, i'm glad i'm not the only one who has seen that show, and it sounds like our friend Joe Shaw has viewed it more the once. Joe for being the first to figure out where i came up with my handle name,...you win some sea urchin ROE!!!

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif <hr></blockquote>smilies? Is ... is that really SMILIES I SEE? HERE, in the PENG CHALLENGE THREAD HE DARES TO POST SMILIES? Right then lads, what WERE those proposals for permanent banishment from the CessPool, I TRUST there's no dissent to THIS SSN being ... removed?

I swear lads, I really thought nothing would make me yearn for Flossi ... no ... no I can't say it.

Joe

Duh, check my first post up the page a bit when I ignored your ass! Besides there is NO WAY you could cook fish eye soup in 22 minutes.

And another thing, the REAL Iron Chef doesn't only cook against other Japanese cooks, why he goes against chefs from ALL OVER the world. Why I once saw him cook a better Veal Parmegan than an Italian. It was the orange-peel sauce that won the judges over I thimk.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

smilies? Is ... is that really SMILIES I SEE? HERE, in the PENG CHALLENGE THREAD HE DARES TO POST SMILIES? Right then lads, what WERE those proposals for permanent banishment from the CessPool, I TRUST there's no dissent to THIS SSN being ... removed?

<hr></blockquote>

Remove who?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Leeo:

Sludge69 is pulling a Student Body Left in a very gamey edge-hugging 'Merkun. Very gamey indeed. He show's promise.

<hr></blockquote>

Gee Leeo, "Sludge" sounds like a compliment here in the upside-down world of the Pool and "69" makes me feel a full 10 years younger... Thank you! As for the "edge hugging", it should be clear to all that any map smaller than the planet Uron is just not big enough and simply indicates the inadequacy of today’s' desktops. Why did Steve and Charles make edges if we weren't meant to use them???

As for your malady, try some kefir, or better yet fresh acidophilus in pill form.

To quote the last 2 pages <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

Hey lookee me! I get to start a Peng Thread!

...drivel, drivel, drivel...

Hey everybody, Croda created a cool new scenario to play!!! Hooray Croda!

...drivel, drivel, drivel...

Veal Parmagiana

...drivel, drivel, drivel

<hr></blockquote>

Now, for those of you who didn't care to read, that was a nice summation.

You may now continue muddling through your pointless lives.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Croda:

To quote the last 2 pages

Now, for those of you who didn't care to read, that was a nice summation.

You may now continue muddling through your pointless lives.<hr></blockquote>

I was wondering why I saw a special formation in the porcelain bowl this morning. It was an omen of Croda's return. Greetings Croda!!

My inner croda has been eviscerated and bludgeoned and is collecting a check once a month for the emotional turmoil.

yes the orange peel sauce looked very good, and you are correct, Iron CHef is an international contest where chefs from around the world try to defeat the IRON CHEF!!!! be-gin<hr></blockquote>

You friggin' SUP. You're not related to FlossyJeff by any chance?

And now, a Christmas song for Mace:

The First Noel

The first Noel the angel did say,

Was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay;

In fields where they lay keeping their sheep,

MaceBauhaus.jpg

Bauhaus, what are you doing there next to Mace in that sheep costume! Sit down!

Persephone

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Patch:

MaceBauhaus.jpg

Persephone<hr></blockquote>

Proof positive that Persephone has displaced Berli.

Sorry old chap, but that is far more Evil than all you have done in your lifetime...

All hail Queen Persephone, TRUE Ruler of the Underworld!

Berli, you may now take your place as Cesspool Jester at her feet.

blah blah blah... food stuff... blah blah blah...<hr></blockquote>

Ironically Cheap Sake, your posts bring on a worse headache than your new nickname's namesake... or whatever.

Please re-read the first post, and pay special attention to the careful listing of the Rules, or SOD OFF!

i haven't figure out the shift key<hr></blockquote>

I'm reminded of Gyrene's thoughtful reply to the tin cook on one of the tech support threads. Not terribly subtle, but probably more effort than the little pillock is worth.

Agua Perdido

[Edited to waste more effort than it was worth.]

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: Agua Perdido ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Patch:

MaceBauhaus.jpg

Persephone<hr></blockquote>

I always knew I'd look good in a frock!

btw, any of you guys want a good time, give me a call. I give great sheep dip.

Mace