You Know You're A CM Addict When...

>>>

When lying in bed at 2 A.M. thinking about what went wrong at your latest battle.... Than you see the light.. sneak out your bed.. turn on the computer.. and your wife says, put on your headphone please?!!???

>>>

Glad I'm not the only one...X-COM: UFO Defense almost cost me my girlfriend. We got over it and she's my wife now...whew. I still throw X-COM in the 'puter once or twice a year for kicks.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Black Five:

Glad I'm not the only one...X-COM: UFO Defense almost cost me my girlfriend. We got over it and she's my wife now...whew. I still throw X-COM in the 'puter once or twice a year for kicks.

Xcom? XCOM?

TAR! FEATHERS! A RAIL! QUICK!!!

wink.gif

------------------

Keine Gefangenen!

Visit my Combat Mission Sound Mods site!

Scipiobase

Join the Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

I am British - and i work for a German Company so most of my colleages are German.

I think you can imagine the rest!!!

I spend every spare minute playing pbem games and this forum is my homepage at home and at work smile.gif

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

You're a CM addict when you notice that the best, most rewarding activity you can think of is

1) playing the next PBEM round when you're near the computer and a new file is available

2) planning what you'll do next in your games when 1 is not possible.

The deathly fear of having missed something (like 1.13) when you go a full day without checking this forum.

Also, repainting many of your hundreds of 1:285 AFV's to match your current mods.

------------------

Give a man fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for a lifetime.